What's new

How hard is inflation going to hit, or has hit?

the fix is on its way!

:eek::eek:

convenient how they can tack the orange man bad at the front of socialized medicine and then it makes it disagreeable to the commies that are pushing for exactly that bullshit

maybe orange man bad shoulda "tried to pass" more communism

PHOTO – Spam Locked Up Due to Inflation, Crime in NYC: ‘This Has Gone Too Far’​

GettyImages-1265236889-640x480.png
Newscast/Universal Images Group via Getty Images
AMY FURR31 Jul 20220
2:52
The plague of inflation and criminal activity in New York City has caused one store to lock up its Spam.
Inside the Duane Reade drug store at the Port Authority bus depot, the $3.99 cans were spotted sitting in anti-theft boxes, the New York Post reported Saturday.
A photo showed a can of Spam secured inside a plastic anti-theft box, and social media users had a lot to say about the image:
SPAM goes on lockdown due to inflation SPAM goes on lockdown due to inflation in NYC pic.twitter.com/cTjFtzD4ep
— New York Post (@nypost) July 30, 2022

“This has gone too far. Must be stopped,” one person replied, while another said, “When they start locking up the Ramen it’s over for all of us.”
SUBSCRIBE

By subscribing, you agree to our terms of use & privacy policy. You will receive email marketing messages from Breitbart News Network to the email you provide. You may unsubscribe at any time.
“This country is becoming so sad, we need better leadership, enough is enough!” someone else wrote.
The city’s stores have been locking up items such as toothpaste and soap to prevent them from being stolen, then sold on the streets or online, the Post report said.
One shopper speculated the Spam was not being stolen to later sell for drugs, but because homeless people wanted a quick bite to eat.
Employees claimed thefts at the shop increased in the past couple of years, and one estimated approximately four shoplifting incidents happened each evening.
“I don’t think they stop anything,” a store clerk noted when speaking about the anti-theft boxes. “It’s security theater. If you really needed it, you would stomp on it.”
Also inside the store was a $3.49 can of Celebrity ham that was protected in the same way, according to the Daily Mail. The outlet said it was not a city-wide policy or one implemented by all Duane Reade stores in the area.
In addition, more than four in ten Americans were having to cut back on many things, including the amount of groceries they buy, thanks to Bidenflation, per a recent Suffolk University/USA Today survey.
Breitbart News reported:
They survey asked respondents about the habits they have had to change due to the reality of rising prices in President Biden’s America. Bidenflation was much worse than experts predicted for the month of June, rising to an annual rate of 9.1 percent, according to the Department of Labor.
Perhaps what is more, the cost of basic items, such as food, rose by more than 9.1 percent. Food, for instance, rose 10.4 percent in the last year, and food at home rose 12.2 percent.
Meanwhile, crime in New York City increased 31 percent since June of 2021, Fox News reported on July 7.
The outlet also said, “All arrests are up 26% over last year — a 21-year high for the seven major crime categories — but the incarceration conservation rate has dropped.”
CrimeEconomyPre-ViralFoodinflationJoe BidenNew York CityspamTheft

Sold a very nice 6x10 enclosed trailer about 6 years ago…. Made money on it getting about $2k after it had been sitting unused for a couple of years.

That same trailer today is well over $4k on the local market. And hard to find - most available are not the same quality.

Sucks to need that trailer now.

Sold a very nice 6x10 enclosed trailer about 6 years ago…. Made money on it getting about $2k after it had been sitting unused for a couple of years.

That same trailer today is well over $4k on the local market. And hard to find - most available are not the same quality.

Sucks to need that trailer now.

Buy a cattle trailer, theyll be cheap in the next few months.

6 months ago, TSC pine shaving… $4.99 bag.

Now $6.79.

I swear this country has gotten so fucking stupid. How in the name of all that is good and true does anyone believe this bill will help?

Inflation = more money than goods. mathematically in inflation that means M>G

Only way to fix inflation is to decrease M or increase G or both. Only way you can increase G without increasing M is to grow the economy and flood the market with new Gs.

So this bill raises taxes and dumps more money into the economy via gov spending. In what fucking universe do people live in that think this is going to help and not hurt?

I swear this country has gotten so fucking stupid. How in the name of all that is good and true does anyone believe this bill will help?

Only way to fix inflation is to decrease M or increase G or both. Only way you can increase G without increasing M is to grow the economy and flood the market with new Gs.

So this bill raises taxes and dumps more money into the economy via gov spending. In what fucking universe do people live in that think this is going to help and not hurt?

The whole point is further sabotage. Everything that has happened over the past three years has not been incompetence but deliberate.

The whole point is further sabotage. Everything that has happened over the past three years has not been incompetence but deliberate.
Not disagreeing, but I see people that actually think it's going to help. That's what has me wondering what in the actual fuck happened to people.

Not disagreeing, but I see people that actually think it's going to help. That's what has me wondering what in the actual fuck happened to people.

Look no further than the COVID hoax. Even reasonable "educated" people we previously believed deserved the benefit of the doubt, proved themselves to be dumbfucks that lapped up everything they were told.

Idiocracy was a biography, the general population today is no more intelligent than say 13th century England... we are more technologically advanced than ever yet only years away from farms watering crops with carbonated sports drink.

Even our "smart people" are fucking retarded. 2+2=7, because i feel like 4 is bad speak.

Look no further than the COVID hoax. Even reasonable "educated" people we previously believed deserved the benefit of the doubt, proved themselves to be dumbfucks that lapped up everything they were told.
That was mostly a fear reaction or so I believed at the time. Most of the time when people make decisions based on fear, they fuck up.

This is literally "I'm going to do exactly the opposite of what has been proven to be effective time and again and you are going to believe it will work" and people are believing it. Not due to fear, nothing scary about high taxes and spending programs. They just aren't going to do what these fuck sticks are saying.

step 1 - control the schools.

just saying.

so... what happens to inflation IF Russian/China pair up and push oil to a different currency? :stirthepot:
We have become a society of convenience. If its not convenient, people don't want to "waste" their time. Growing a garden and preserving has for many become lost. So when they start starving, they'll be looking to the government to feed them...like many do now. But sooner of later, there simply won't be anything to give.

That's when all hell will break loose.

We have become a society of convenience. If its not convenient, people don't want to "waste" their time. Growing a garden and preserving has for many become lost. So when they start starving, they'll be looking to the government to feed them...like many do now. But sooner of later, there simply won't be anything to give.

That's when all hell will break loose.

I agree with this. There probably won't be any civil war until the EBT cards stop working. When that happens it's going to get ugly. Inner city as well as poor white trash is gonna be on a rampage..

I agree with this. There probably won't be any civil war until the EBT cards stop working. When that happens it's going to get ugly. Inner city as well as poor white trash is gonna be on a rampage..
Hunger is a hell of a motivator. But, they'll more than likely be on foot as they won't have gas for their hooptie mobile.

Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.

not inflationary at all.

some of this is insane...

Called Geico yesterday to renew my auto policy and these assholes want 30% more annually "due to inflation". Nevermind that they've raised it twice in the last two years already.

35 with no tickets, no accidents, no claims, a 20+ year old vehicle that only gets like 5k a year put on it and I only carry state minimum. They can kiss the fasttest part of my ass if they think I'm paaying 30% more because the car market is fucked up right now.

Called Geico yesterday to renew my auto policy and these assholes want 30% more annually "due to inflation". Nevermind that they've raised it twice in the last two years already.

35 with no tickets, no accidents, no claims, a 20+ year old vehicle that only gets like 5k a year put on it and I only carry state minimum. They can kiss the fasttest part of my ass if they think I'm paaying 30% more because the car market is fucked up right now.
We just switched to State Farm from Geico. We put our cars, rental insurance, the rental and added (the 65 lincoln and cottage) it went up by only $40 a month. In this day and age I can live with that.

Top Back Refresh