What's new

Ghetto fab / Hack fab

Well of course, wtf wuz I thinkn

20211204_132316.jpg
Sadly it looks better that way.

Someone might wanna scoop up this beauty in CA for only 12k.
20211217_072617.jpg
20211217_072508.jpg
20211217_072519.jpg
20211217_073546.jpg
20211217_072457.jpg

I feel like this might be a reach but there's just so much shit about it that bothers me.

eh. looks like perhaps a decent start for something. not for $12k though.

looks heavy. swap those tires for some actual offroad ties would shed a 1000 lbs probably.

lacks some finishing touches but not too bad. i would rally it if it was more in the 5k range. i am a cheap ass though.

This looks a LOT like that hack jungle gym thing from the old PBB

This looks a LOT like that hack jungle gym thing from the old PBB
Nah, it's the overcrawling buggy :laughing:

looks like backhoe tires
Backhoes and other equipment that works on dirt and hard surfaces generally have R4 tires.
Tractors intended for field work usually have R1 tires which have narrower but deeper bars.
A lot of the newer tractors are coming with R14 tires which are kind of a cross between the two.

Aaron Z

Shouldn't be allowed to own a welding machine...
Yeah. Smart enough to poke through and weld both sides of some beefy platen but then only single shear the weight of the vehicle 10" out of plain and welds tubes for bolts and not $30 in ubolts and what i can only assume are hardware store hiems.

If youre gona advertise your suspension kits for sale, best not to take the pics on a tow truck with buckled suspension.

Screenshot_20211217-100247_Facebook.jpg

I’ve installed one of these before, amazing the company is still in business. The huge ass spring spacers are only held in by 1/2” all-thread. Everything is rough cut with a torch or plasma that needed the electrode swapped 2 years ago.

The Donk days were fun, dudes always paid in cash and didn’t care what it cost to be “biggest on the block”

Had a customer bring me a 70s delta88with 26"s and melted 2.43's. Paid in cash from sorted tuperwares.

Only one worse than that was some similar car that could only steer about 25% either dirrection befor wrecking $500ea tires or the fenders

Top Back Refresh