What's new

Ghetto fab / Hack fab

For sale on marketplace

Attachments

• B9F56C42-12DF-49EA-A0CF-413A1E5632E4.jpeg
    B9F56C42-12DF-49EA-A0CF-413A1E5632E4.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 87
I once met a guy with a seafoam green flat fender on the Rubicon that was using Toyota Axles and he had a rack and pinion mounted to the axle. Apparently that was legit tech in the '80s when he built the thing. It was still chugging along in like 2016 so I guess?

I once met a guy with a seafoam green flat fender on the Rubicon that was using Toyota Axles and he had a rack and pinion mounted to the axle. Apparently that was legit tech in the '80s when he built the thing. It was still chugging along in like 2016 so I guess?
It's not bad geometrically speaking but full hydro is way more appropriate for the big tires we have today and way more flexible about packaging.

Care to enlighten us as to why?

I'm genuinely interested.
Looks like most mud bog trucks I see out here in the northeast. I'm always busting buddies that run them. According to them all they need to do is to steer the rig to get to the starting line and then just hammer down, I'm not a mud guy so I wouldn't know but I feel like I'd still want more even for maneuvering in the pit? Manual rack is common but if you're ballin you run a powered mustang rack. :smokin::lmao::lmao:

Looks like most mud bog trucks I see out here in the northeast. I'm always busting buddies that run them. According to them all they need to do is to steer the rig to get to the starting line and then just hammer down, I'm not a mud guy so I wouldn't know but I feel like I'd still want more even for maneuvering in the pit? Manual rack is common but if you're ballin you run a powered mustang rack. :smokin::lmao::lmao:
I suppose it'd just follow the ruts

Yawl be jabberin all the time bout Cali's harsh regs n shit, how the fuk does that pile end up not on a hook to the pound?

Yawl be jabberin all the time bout Cali's harsh regs n shit, how the fuk does that pile end up not on a hook to the pound?

No inspections

They seem to have given up on non DOT lights a long time ago. They just care about revenue. So speeding tickets ($300-700) registration and emissions shit.

Some cops about tire coverage, but not all.

I like the winch
the hitch... I dunno. Depends on how heavy the camper is, some of them are stupid light

As long as they get their AQMD money they could care less.

Reactions: Clb
Ted
post #533
Same way the " " with 2 dui' and a full set of charges after getting caught driving while suspended, that were cough " dismissed "cough ran thru a house here yesterday while racking up 3 more felonies...
The liberal system.
phawkin autocorrect

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh