What's new

Fuck around and find out (Israel / Palestine version)

That means it isn't looking good for them either since that's all that kept them from turning gaza into parking spaces.

It hasn't done a very good job of preventing that. Honestly, the Israeli government seems to just view the hostages as inconvenient PR hurdles.

It hasn't done a very good job of preventing that. Honestly, the Israeli government seems to just view the hostages as inconvenient PR hurdles.

The truth, reality can be very sobering. War is hell. The world has some fucked up people in it.

I said earlier in this thread that Israel was going in assuming the hostages were already dead. If they get any back after making Gaza just like the surface of the moon it will be a bonus.
Hamas would have been better off just killing them immediately. It’s given Israel an even more legitimate reason to depopulate Gaza.

They've been saying Iran has been on the cusp of a nuke all my life. Maybe they're actually right this time but they've been wrong about it numerous times.

Kay-Nine !! Stay Back :eek:

1705683527231.png
9F679403-88A7-4042-8802-8C12CC3145BE.jpeg

The safety is off :smokin:

News from Israel - Over 170 gunmen killed, 800 suspects captured in ongoing Shifa Hospital raid — IDF

Suck it Kamala :flipoff:

The Israel Defense Forces said Saturday it had killed more than 170 gunmen and captured 800 terror suspects during its ongoing operation against Hamas at Gaza City’s Shifa Hospital.
In the raid, which began early Monday and is being led by the Navy’s Shayetet 13 commando unit and the 401st Armored Brigade, the IDF said troops located infrastructure belonging to terror groups and caches of weapons.
According to World Health Organization head Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the medical site has become inaccessible due to the fighting.
On social media, he shared a harrowing account from a doctor there, who said two patients on life support had died from lack of electricity, while others in critical condition were lying on the floor.
“These conditions are utterly inhumane,” Tedros wrote. “We call for an immediate end to the siege.” Fuck off and die :flipoff:

And our favorite democrat responds to bullshit pleas more mercy, ie rearming and regrouping murderers and terrorists - From the above link

“Hard disagree,” wrote Democratic Senator John Fetterman on X, in response to Blinken’s charge that Israel would become isolated. “Israel shouldn’t face isolation when Hamas terrorists are still present and hiding behind civilians.
“Hamas owns this humanitarian catastrophe and must surrender, release the hostages NOW, or be eliminated,” added Fetterman, who has been a vocal supporter of Israel since the war erupted.

I don't have any respect for someone who runs on a platform then suddenly becomes a completely different person once in office, even if I didn't much care for the platform to become with.

Fuck Israel and fuck Ukraine both. They can fight their own damn fights.

I don't have any respect for someone who runs on a platform then suddenly becomes a completely different person once in office, even if I didn't much care for the platform to become with.

If he can flip that easy to your side, he can flip that easy against you.
Better the devil you know than turn your back on something like this.

How has he switched his position on Israel in this conflict?

Seems he has been pro-butt-fucking Hamas all along.

He seems pretty pro-genocide, although he wouldn't use that work I would imagine. Nonetheless, he all for the extermination.

And our favorite democrat responds to bullshit pleas more mercy, ie rearming and regrouping murderers and terrorists - From the above link

“Hard disagree,” wrote Democratic Senator John Fetterman on X, in response to Blinken’s charge that Israel would become isolated. “Israel shouldn’t face isolation when Hamas terrorists are still present and hiding behind civilians.
“Hamas owns this humanitarian catastrophe and must surrender, release the hostages NOW, or be eliminated,” added Fetterman, who has been a vocal supporter of Israel since the war erupted.
Works for me.

Guess I realize I can agree with someones thoughts even if their platform doesn't always align with mine.

Top Back Refresh