What's new

Fuck around and find out (Israel / Palestine version)

Israel should stop screwing around and just carpet bomb from one end of Gaza to the other.

That's my opinion. You're welcome to make it your own. :flipoff2:
Aren't they pretty much doing that with our tax money?

Interesting article from a former reporter for NPR and CNN on the anti Israel slant in the MSM

Some good tidbits
And in a document submitted to the United Nations last year about Jericho, the Palestinian Authority itself—the government that controls Palestinian sections of the West Bank—wrote that the "Israeli occupation" period ended in 1994.Yet news organizations still describe Gaza and the West Bank as "the occupied territories."

news organizations have, all too often, parroted Hamas talking points by providing alleged "death tolls" from Gaza without informing their audiences that the source of those figures, the "Health Ministry," is part of Hamas

Wondering what the repercussions will be- 🤔

I think, if they were actually arrested (:homer:), that putting them in the same holding cell would be a lot of fun for all. :idea:

They don't have any real power as far as I know. Maybe Israel will bomb them just for fun.

Israeli tanks and personnel have gone through Raffa and reached Egyptian border. Recent pic from Raffa.

1716912548063.png

Israeli tanks and personnel have gone through Raffa and reached Egyptian border. Recent pic from Raffa.

"one million Palestinians have fled southern city"

That's a lot of terrorists still loose .....

"one million Palestinians have fled southern city"

That's a lot of terrorists still loose .....

Some headed through our Southern border, along with the Chinese men of military age rolling through all unchecked and FREELY. They are obviously trying to make a job interview somewhere in San Fran or L.A.. No biggie. :laughing:

Some headed through our Southern border, along with the Chinese men of military age rolling through all unchecked and FREELY. They are obviously trying to make a job interview somewhere in San Fran or L.A.. No biggie. :laughing:
(T)Reason enough why the Biden admin. (and the like-minded folks), should NOT be given another term to continue to wreak the havoc they have.

I joked to my wife that in that picture, the sky in Raffah looks like her homeland. :lmao:

Not doing too well after that for a while. :eek:

Is this for real?

All over X

Hammas using pagers to avoid being tracked in their cell phones.

Mossad says please answer this text Mohammed.

So wizard programming if they somehow used the batteries, or a real wizard operation if the Mossad supplied the actual pagers then waited for them to be distributed then hit the button

I love a good espionage type operation especially when the “victims” are so deserving. I am sure some of our resident anti-Semite Israel haters will be along shortly to decry the humanity

I am sure some of our resident anti-Semite Israel haters will be along shortly to decry the humanity
It's wild how quickly the anti-woke becomes the wokest people on the planet when the topic switches to Israel. You can't possibly have any differing opinion on a particular subject or else you are obviously insert woke bullshit. :laughing:

When I first read the headline I had to make sure it wasn't from the Babylon Bee.
One of the supervisors at Pinkertons in Denver in the late 80s was Lebanese, he told us anytime he went home the family sent the oldest servant to pick him up at the airport, beacuse everyone thought he had to be working for the CIA

You can write a program to change the lithium battery management system and make it a bomb. No need to plant an explosive.

I don't much about the physics of the explosive capability of a small lithium battery, but it's seems like the explosions were more potent than that. That was a pretty decent pop. Any of them carrying the pager in a front pant's pocket are now known as the dickless ones.

I don't much about the physics of the explosive capability of a small lithium battery, but it's seems like the explosions were more potent than that. That was a pretty decent pop. Any of them carrying the pager in a front pant's pocket are now known as the dickless ones.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

These wouldn't be the size of a phone battery.
IF they are lithium at all, (and I am not sure they would be) the battery would be a likely coin / watch size and it wouldn't be the explosion the videos are showing.

Top Back Refresh