What's new

Fuck around and find out (Israel / Palestine version)

200.gif

Was a drone strike in Syria killing a bunch. Something's cooking somewhere.

Iran Expresses Support For Palestinian Terrorists Murdering Israeli Citizens After Biden Gave Iran $6 Billion​

Thanks Biden.

An adviser to the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran expressed support for the Palestinian terrorist attacks against Israel that have left dozens dead and hundreds more injured.

“We congratulate the Palestinian fighters,” said the adviser to Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, as quoted by the semi-official ISNA news agency. “We will stand by the Palestinian fighters until the liberation of Palestine and Jerusalem.”

The news comes after President Joe Biden unfroze $6 billion in Iranian oil revenues in exchange for the release of five U.S. citizens who were being held in false imprisonment in Tehran. Iran is the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism as they are the major funder of Hamas, Hezbollah, and other Islamic terror groups.

“Iran-controlled Hamas terrorists launched a literal war against Israel tonight,” said Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX). “Our Israeli allies will now do what they must to defend themselves and I stand with them as they confront this violence and these atrocities. The United States must continue to support Israel’s absolute right to self-defense and ensure it has the military resources and diplomatic support it needs to confront the genocidal Iran-controlled terrorists who seek Israel’s destruction.”

The attacks — rocket barrages and shootings in the streets — were carried out by Hamas, a Palestinian Islamic terrorist group that is funded in-part by Iran, during the holiday of Simchat Torah and on Shabbat. The terrorist attacks happened on the 50th anniversary of the 1973 war — known as the Yom Kippur War — where Israel’s Arab neighbors launched a surprise attack during Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the Jewish Calendar.

“We are at war, not in an operation or in rounds, but at war. This morning, Hamas launched a murderous surprise attack against the State of Israel and its citizens. We have been in this since the early morning hours,” said Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. “I convened the heads of the security establishment and ordered – first of all – to clear out the communities that have been infiltrated by terrorists. This currently is being carried out.”

“At the same time, I have ordered an extensive mobilization of reserves and that we return fire of a magnitude that the enemy has not known. The enemy will pay an unprecedented price,” he continued. “In the meantime, I call on the citizens of Israel to strictly adhere to the directives of the IDF and Home Front Command. We are at war and we will win it.”

Stories and images of families and soldiers being taken hostage emerged on social media while other unconfirmed reports surfaced indicating that ambulances had been attacked. Dozens of Israelis have been confirmed dead so far while at least another 545 were confirmed injured.

There were also numerous reports indicating that Israel had somehow lost control of several communities along the Israel-Gaza border and that Hamas had taken over those communities.

Images and video circulating on social media that were reported on by various newswires, major newspapers, and local publications showed horrifying scenes as rockets smashed into the side of residential buildings, cars and at least one military tank were on fire, numerous bodies lay on the ground in pools of blood, the bodies of Israeli soldiers were desecrated by Palestinians, and Islamic terrorist roamed the streets hunting for Israeli citizens.

Iran Expresses Support For Palestinian Terrorists Murdering Israeli Citizens After Biden Gave Iran $6 Billion | The Daily Wire

Those ignorant dumb fucks over there don't even know why they hate each other..............they just do. They're all the same people, they just read a different book at story time.

I do feel for the Israelis, but they also do a pretty good job at bringing anger onto themselves. If Iran was a smaller country, Israel would have already wiped them off the map.

This shit will never stop, there's been war in the Middle East for thousands of years and they'll still be at war in a thousand years.

Are there any videos of the Isreal people parading around dead bodies of men or women and beating on them like savages or shooting up little kids point blank on the floor?
War is war, I get that. But on a certain level it takes a serious depravity of mind to indulge in such acts and take pleasure in them.
I don't see Israel doing this shit.

Based on this alone I can't help but be on the side of Israel.

WARNING: Kids being shot in this one: WARNING, VERY GRAPHIC- Video Out Of Israel Shows A Room Full Of Mostly Children Massacred By Palestinian Militants

Are there any videos of the Isreal people parading around dead bodies of men or women and beating on them like savages or shooting up little kids point blank on the floor?
War is war, I get that. But on a certain level it takes a serious depravity of mind to indulge in such acts and take pleasure in them.
I don't see Israel doing this shit.

Based on this alone I can't help but be on the side of Israel.

WARNING: Kids being shot in this one: WARNING, VERY GRAPHIC- Video Out Of Israel Shows A Room Full Of Mostly Children Massacred By Palestinian Militants

thats horrible.

Top Back Refresh