What's new

Fuck around and find out (Israel / Palestine version)

The left, via CNN is already signalling:

• "Ties between Biden and his Israeli counterpart, Benjamin Netanyahu, friends for decades, have been strained by Netanyahu’s far-right governing coalition in Israel.
  • A fractured political environment among the Palestinians will make it difficult for American officials to identify a reliable negotiating partner.
  • In the US, an already active Republican presidential primary campaign appears destined to pin blame on Biden for helping fuel attacks on Israel through his recent deal with Iran.
  • And looming in the background is a historic normalization agreement between Israel and Saudi Arabia that Biden had hoped was nearing the finish line."

End quote.

Fuck all that, let the Israeli's do what they need to.

I predict a YUGE offensive operation by IDF within the next two weeks.

YUGE!
200.gif

Pics of both kidnapped girls in that dailymail link a couple posts up.

Both were hotties. Fucking shame. I hope those assholes get annihilated.

I know this is a non-PC place, but what the fuck is wrong with you?
He recently told me that he thought I was weird because I wanted to preserve a cool looking lizard.
I guess it's normal to fuck a dead girl that's been raped and butchered by savages.

youre fucking weird.
Why? Because I don't want to fuck the lizard?

One thing to joke about some dumb woke idiot or a Darwin winner. Not so much for a couple young girls kidnapped and brutalized, even after death, by sicko fucks while the crowd cheers.

To me at least............kicks rocks
Yeahhhh

There's jokes, and then there's being an ass that is incapable of experiencing compassion. Sociopathy is a social phenomenon.

Last edited:
One thing to joke about some dumb woke idiot or a Darwin winner. Not so much for a couple young girls kidnapped and brutalized, even after death, by sicko fucks while the crowd cheers.

To me at least............kicks rocks
Your comment that it is a fucking shame that both were hotties seems weird to me 🤷 obvious rape jokes seem to fit the same expectations.

Cue the old joke about killing a million hodgies and 1 big titties blonde. But why kill the blonde? See, nobody cares about a million hodgie...

Kind of hope Israel goes scorched earth on them..but I'm sure it won't happen.

Reactions: PAE
I’ve been under the impression that most Israelis have the access to own machine guns. It appears I was quite incorrect. I did some reading this morning. It appears that 2% or so have privately owned guns, it seems they have laws to make it a pain in the ass to have a gun.

Those ignorant dumb fucks over there don't even know why they hate each other..............

For air conditioning tickets. Kinda like shit-tickets here during the pandemic, only it's air conditioning tickets there.

Bring AC to the strip and they'll mellow.

I’ve been under the impression that most Israelis have the access to own machine guns. It appears I was quite incorrect. I did some reading this morning. It appears that 2% or so have privately owned guns, it seems they have laws to make it a pain in the ass to have a gun.
Yeah, the internet likes to jerk off to Israeli girls on subways with AKs slung, but fail to realize that all of them are actually active service.
Regular girls and regular people with guns? Not so much.

Things can go wonky in religious wars.

I know that maybe the u.s. doesn't see it as that....but the palestinians/Iranians do and the Israelis do. So we'd be silly to ignore that element...
People in the USA will kill and be killed over this, as opposed to UK/RUS where nobody will

Avoid NYC even more for a while :eek:

Just a hunch, them streets have been a random acts of middle eastern target many times over the years
Myyyy goodness. Just in time to get everyone to forget all about the covid tyranny, clot shots, .gov sponsored coercion, and vilification of dusty white rednecks (for some odd reason) :homer:.

Heck, if its serious enough, might just get to claim martial law. Dang maga terrorists. Lotta shit at play now. Lotta hands and money dancing all around.

If it all turns upside down and we shake it, maybe the epstein tapes will fall out. :usa:

Last edited:
The left, via CNN is already signalling:

• "Ties between Biden and his Israeli counterpart, Benjamin Netanyahu, friends for decades, have been strained by Netanyahu’s far-right governing coalition in Israel.
  • A fractured political environment among the Palestinians will make it difficult for American officials to identify a reliable negotiating partner.
  • In the US, an already active Republican presidential primary campaign appears destined to pin blame on Biden for helping fuel attacks on Israel through his recent deal with Iran.
  • And looming in the background is a historic normalization agreement between Israel and Saudi Arabia that Biden had hoped was nearing the finish line."

End quote.

Fuck all that, let the Israeli's do what they need to.

Remember during the Obama administration lost Netanyahu security details guns? The left loath Israel they stalled the embassy going into Jerusalem for years because its the Holy City. Joementia said today they were going to protect Tel Aviv :rolleyes:

The key thing here is alliances. Now that Brics Saudis China Russia and Iran are the new petro bloc the recent agreement between SA and Israel was tested especially since SA and Iran have been bludgeoning eachother over Yemen for the past 15 years. China and Russia probably have SA on a short leash. SA came out right away and condemned Israel.

Again as stated before elections have consequences and energy independence is key. Less than 4 years ago oil was almost trading negative. Not that the neocons are much better but the lefts foreign policy record is always shit coddling some dictators think back to the Muslin Brotherhood the apology tour Benghazi the video and most recently the Afgan withdrawal.

So looking at a western alliance we just had Zelensky stand in solidarity with Israel but if things get hot its gonna get flaky real fast and boom there goes Taiwan.

How did you come to pick your side?

The way I see it, for some reason when my grandfather was a teenager the president made some promises and gave away some land that he didn't own, and since then politicians have been sending a fuckton of taxpayer dollars there and promising to defend them with US lives.

I guess I'm not convinced

Attachments

• nbpGztL.jpg
    nbpGztL.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 8
yup

disarm yourselves and you get what you get

Top Back Refresh