What's new

Fuck around and find out (Israel / Palestine version)

Israeli girls with AKs are actually active service.
Gun Bunnies-
61753c3c81e1a11d27d6c07595193753.jpg

No shit huh? I never did understand why we stood with the chosen people
End of WWII, most power nation to ever exist with nukes said, it’s exists and it’s right there. Nobody dared say no.

When do we start minding our own fucking business? Why do we have to be involved at minimum financially in every conflict on the globe?

Uncontacted tribes on the Amazon could get in a squabble and Lockheed helicopters would be dropping in carbon fiber diamond tipped spears made by Raytheon that cost the Pentagon $127,000 apiece and bankrolled by money filtered through Blackwater and no one would care because the Pentagon can fail all the audits they want.

Let Israel fight their own fights. Let Ukraine fight their own fights. We do the exact opposite. We have the CIA traipsing around the globe kicking hornets nests to stir up the next money laundering scheme... uh, I mean conflict we have to support to "spread freedom and democracy".

Last edited:
:lmao:

GMAFB. American tax dollars bought those planes.

In 2020, the US gave $3.8bn (£2.7bn) in aid to Israel - part of a long-term, yearly commitment made under the Obama administration. Almost all of this aid was for military assistance.
This support came as part of an agreement signed by former president Barack Obama in 2016 for an overall package of $38bn (26.8bn) in military aid over the decade 2017-2028.
This represents an increase of about 6% (adjusted for inflation) over the spending commitment for the previous decade.

Bullshit. We have nothing to do with it.

Eh, thoughout the past 80 years the USA has done a lot concerning actual and proxy wars.

They are savages (hamas et al) and despite USA interference/involvement, they'll always be savages.

All the nazis are dead, let Isreal have a new target and let them wipe them off the earth. I wouldn't mind the USA supporting them.

Fuck Ukraine.

Don’t be fooled: Here are 6 examples of ‘fake’ Israel-Hamas stories​

October 8, 2023 | Melissa Fine |

If the Ukraine-Russia war taught us anything, it’s that you need to question everything you see reported on social media.
The same holds true for the war that is now being waged between Israel and the militant terrorist Palestinian group, Hamas.
Already, at least six viral videos regarding the Israel-Gaza conflict have been debunked, and it is likely that this is just the beginning.

According to Forbes, “bad information is getting thrown around at a rapid pace on X as the world tries to make sense of the violence.”
As with the images of Ukraine’s infamous “Ghost of Kyiv,” some of the images coming out of Israel and Gaza are being lifted from video games.
In one case, an account by the name of “THE INDIAN MUSLIM” (@junaid4india) shared a video of what appears to be a Hamas militant firing a shoulder-mounted weapon and striking an Israeli helicopter.

“More power to you #Hamas,” the user exclaimed.
But, according to the BBC’s Shayan Sardarizadeh, the video — which has been viewed more than 500,000 times and reposted more than 600 times — is actually from the video game Arma 3.

A Community Note has since been added to the post to clear up any confusion, but not before the same video was circulated with different captions, “including one that reads, ‘Hamas fighters shot down Israel war helicopter in Gaza, Palestine,'” Forbes reports. “Again, the video is actually from a game and doesn’t show anything that’s happening in the real world.”

Then there is the bone-chilling warning from some users that “Israel has authorized a tactical nuclear strike on the Gaza Strip.”
“Israelis advised to leave border settlement areas to avoid nuclear fallout,” stated user AstroCounselKK.

“There’s no evidence that Israel has authorized a nuclear strike, tactical or otherwise, in the region,” Forbes reports.
Again, X’s Community Notes swept in to squash the rumor, telling users, “This is click bait.”
An account calling itself the “Jerusalem Post” — note the misspelling in “@Jerusalam_Post” — claimed that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “had to be shifted to Sheba Hospital in Tel Shomer, and the reasons are not yet clear.”
“This account is fake – Jerusalem is spelled here with an A, Jerusalam,” Community Notes stated. But as of this writing, the post has been viewed 678,000 times.

“The account appears to be intentionally spreading misinformation during a time of confusion,” according to Forbes.
The next example of fake news is, admittedly, a bit of a shocker.
Early on in the conflict, former British Parliamentary candidate Jim Ferguson posted a video with the caption, “Breaking: Counter attacks are underway by Israeli forces as the air force hits back at #Gaza.”
The accompanying video included an Al Jazeera logo in the corner and showed what appears to be a crumbling residential apartment building. Thus far, it has racked up more than 350,000 views.
As Community Notes points out, the video is from May 2021: “A building in Gaza City collapsed during a live BBC TV report after being hit by an Israeli strike.”

Without question, it is the same building.

(Video: YouTube)
“It’s unclear if the BBC licensed the footage to Al Jazeera, which passed it around on its own social media channels,” writes Forbes Senior Contributor Matt Novak. “It’s also unclear when Al Jazeera shared this video, but I’ve found no evidence that it did so recently.”
And then there’s the account that claims to be the “Taliban Public Relations Department, Commentary” (@TalibanPRD__).
“This evening, the foreign office contacted his counterparts in #Iran, Iraq and Jordan, asking for permission for our men to cross their sovereign territory on their way to the holy land,” the account posted. “We are preparing and hoping for the good news from our neighbours.”

According to Novak, “there’s no evidence the account is actually controlled by anyone affiliated with the Taliban.”
“An email to an associated account sent back an error message when I tried to confirm its authenticity two weeks ago,” he writes.
According to Anas Mallick, a journalist with English-language WIONews in India, “An Afghan Taliban spox has refuted news item on social media that claims that the Taliban had reportedly sought permission from its neighbours to march to Gaza as False and Incorrect.”

It’s a story that even the real Jerusalem Post picked up, which makes discerning the truth even more difficult.

Citing “multiple foreign media reports from October 7,” the Jerusalem Post reports, “The Taliban has allegedly asked for passage to ‘conquer Jerusalem’ if Iran, Jordan and Iraq are willing to support their troops.”
“Mallick did not address whether the [Taliban Public Relations Department] account is actually controlled by anyone associated with the Taliban,” notes Novak for Forbes, “but, again, my efforts to verify its authenticity over recent weeks have proven fruitless.”
Ian Miles Cheong, who Novak describes as “a right-wing influencer in Malaysia,” posted a video claiming, “Hamas is going from house to house, butchering the people inside, including women and children taking shelter in basements.”
“Imagine if this was happening in your neighborhood, to your family,” he writes.
Not so, says Community Notes.
“Based on the uniforms that’s clearly a video of Israeli law enforcement and there’s no evidence for the claim he made,” the note reads. “Ian Miles also has a record of posting lies and will post anything if it gets him clicks which = more ad revenue from X.”

As of this writing, the video has been viewed 10.7 million times and has been reposted more than 13,000 times.

Ok ok ok… I gotta ask you this. In your words, how would spending $38 billion on homelessness solve it or fix it for good?
I'm my "words" I would rather spend the money on our issues than other countries' issues.

I know you are a little on the slow side, but is that really hard to comprehend? You want me to get you a link?

Top Back Refresh