What's new

Fuck around and find out (Israel / Palestine version)

Can we call in an airstrike on that bridge? :flipoff:

Does canada even have an airforce or any military planes? :flipoff2:

We have a handful of CF-18's that may or may not still work...technically we have 98 of them, but I'd be surprised if even 1/3rd of that could fly today.

We have the technical ability to set up a system that would allow people to earmark where their tax dollars go.

We should do it.

Want nizzles to get reparations? Earmark your tax dollars to go there.

Want to send dollars and American lives to jewtown? Same.

Want to help the homeless? Same.

If you pay taxes, they should go to cause and infrastructure you support.

I’ve said this for years. The budget should be funded based on what the people want. No funding for trans-gender procedures in prisons? Doesn’t happen then.

We have the technical ability to set up a system that would allow people to earmark where their tax dollars go.

We should do it.

If that were to happen everything would fall apart be animal shelters would have gold water bowls and buildings that rival saudi royalty. Lol

I’ve said this for years. The budget should be funded based on what the people want. No funding for trans-gender procedures in prisons? Doesn’t happen then.
think about what you just said for a minute or two.
really visualize the cash flow

You don't need a budget or funding when everything is voluntarily funded, because you don't have a government.

You left funding the public education system off your list of things that you don't want your money going to.
No, I didn't.

On it's premise, I have no problem with it. The abortion of common sense it has become.....yes. Much waste, much nonsense.

Put some competition in it with vouchers and it would get better overnight. Not perfect but better.

think about what you just said for a minute or two.
really visualize the cash flow

You don't need a budget or funding when everything is voluntarily funded, because you don't have a government.

I didn’t say the taxes were voluntary, as much as I dislike them and think they are way out of hand, only how the money is spent.

You’d still owe the same as you do now, but if you only want to fund the border patrol and public lands, they can’t spend it on welfare and bombs.

if you're choosing what things are being funded then you're choosing whether you're paying for them or not

and we all intuitively understand that the state can only be funded through threat of violence because it produces no product, only imposes limitations
there is no demand for its "product" therefore there is no choice to if you fund it or not

if it were a choice it would have ceased to exist from a simple lack of demand many decades ago

Last edited:
If that were to happen everything would fall apart be animal shelters would have gold water bowls and buildings that rival saudi royalty. Lol

Let it fall apart. The only ones who can use shit are the people that pay for shit.

You don't want your tax dollars going to some billionaire's new stadium? You won't be allowed to go to the games in the stadium.

Don't want to pay school taxes, police or fire? Home school and protect your own junk.

And so on...

and we all intuitively understand that the state can only be funded through threat of violence because it produces no product, only imposes limitations
there is no demand for it's "product" therefore there is no choice to if you fund it or not

if it were a choice it would have ceased to exist from a simple lack of demand many decades ago
$30 trillion in fiat debt begs to differ :rasta:

they haven't been spending tax money for decades. just cranking off the printers

there is no demand for it's "product" therefore there is no choice to if you fund it or not

What I want to know is, how many people will support reparations for colored people, if only those who support reparations pay for them?

$30 trillion in fiat debt begs to differ :rasta:

they haven't been spending tax money for decades. just cranking off the printers
dude, state counterfeiting efforts are just the same as taxation, only through a slightly different mechanism

they're still taking your money by force, they're just able to include everyone who is holding any amount of USD instead of "only taxpayers" footing the bill

Let it fall apart. The only ones who can use shit are the people that pay for shit.

You don't want your tax dollars going to some billionaire's new stadium? You won't be allowed to go to the games in the stadium.

Don't want to pay school taxes, police or fire? Home school and protect your own junk.

And so on...
how is that any different than a society without state coercion?

Wanna use the off-road park? Pay an entry fee.
Want a stadium in your town? Pay for it.
Want water and electric and gas and streets? Pay for them.

dude, state counterfeiting efforts are just the same as taxation, only through a slightly different mechanism

they're still taking your money by force, they're just able to include everyone who is holding any amount of USD instead of "only taxpayers" footing the bill
sure, but everybody who "signs up" to only pay for the shit they want is still going to be defrauded through currency manipulation. Doesn't matter if nobody pays for repirations or foreign wars with foreign fighters and financing both sides. Nobody needs to sign up or volunteer, the state will just print what it wants to cover it.

We should do it.

It’s almost like the church should be doing this not the gov…. 💡

How susceptible are these carrier strike groups to hypersonic cruise missles?

Just pondering as our military is scattered everywhere but here. Bad time for something to pop off here at home. If'fn sowing chaos is the name of the game and ww3 is the chess board.

voluntary/compulsory
the only meaningful distinction

compulsory tithing? church is functionally a state
I've never witnessed that. No one is gonna force ya to put the lotion cash in the basket. We won't even kick ya out. I carried the basket once, and most don't put anything in the basket....so idk.

Different experiences, I guess.

Top Back Refresh