What's new

Fuck around and find out (Israel / Palestine version)

I don't care what color you are, don't care what your religion is, don't care what flag you fight under...

If you kidnap and hold hostage a father, mother, son, and daughter AND record them on video as they cry and are scared, you are an enemy of humanity itself.

Yep, I think the retribution will be of biblical proportions. Right now Israel is figuring out where hostages are and what the payback is going to be.
Yep and good.

Israel will want their many, many pounds of flesh but more importantly to show that there is a yuge cost for pulling shit like this.

I'll bet that Netanyahu unleashed and without shackles of "international outcry" can be a ruthless dude.

We shall see

Yep and good.

Israel will want their many, many pounds of flesh but more importantly to show that there is a yuge cost for pulling shit like this.

I'll bet that Netanyahu unleashed and without shackles of "international outcry" can be a ruthless dude.

We shall see
if they aren't on their way to the sea right now, i don't know what the fuck they are doing. it's not like they haven't trained for this shit every day for generations

Eh, thoughout the past 80 years the USA has done a lot concerning actual and proxy wars.

They are savages (hamas et al) and despite USA interference/involvement, they'll always be savages.

All the nazis are dead, let Isreal have a new target and let them wipe them off the earth. I wouldn't mind the USA supporting them.

Fuck Ukraine.
Of that 80 years of fucking around—what victories to do we have to show for it? We make it worse almost always.

I don't care what color you are, don't care what your religion is, don't care what flag you fight under...

If you kidnap and hold hostage a father, mother, son, and daughter AND record them on video as they cry and are scared, you are an enemy of humanity itself.
Like our gov on 8/21/92?

compulsory tithing? church is functionally a state
There was a century in which Europe lost a pretty good chunk of its population over that and related disputes.

Iran stuff predates war on terror.
It absolutely baffles me that Britain gets a pass for that shit. Iran is their fucking problem that we inherited because they were too poor keep tabs on it in the late 50s.

You're right. They should have just shot them. Taking randos who are worth nothing to you alive as hostages is poor allocation of resources.

But hey, when have low buck armies in the middle east ever been particularly efficient...

Last edited:
The Red Coats toasted Dresden.

I must say;
Reading about the firestorm/tornado sucking people into the fire, were 15+ meters away from said firestorm when it happened.:eek::eek::eek:
We were part of it. Lost a ton of antiquities and a great armour collection in the Dresden museum. A huge loss of history on top of the loss of life. But Germany FAFO...
The bombing of Dresden was a joint British and American aerial bombing attack on the city of Dresden, the capital of the German state of Saxony, during World War II. In four raids between 13 and 15 February 1945, 772 heavy bombers of the Royal Air Force (RAF) and 527 of the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) dropped more than 3,900 tons of high-explosive bombs and incendiary devices on the city.[2]

Not an expert on Israel but can the Biden ran USA really keep the cuffs on Bibi with this happening?
If the US limits arms sales to Israel then their response can only be sustained for so long. That is one of the things tempering their actions. I'd prefer they solve the Palestinian problem peacefully but the Palestinians don't see it that way and keep attacking them and then crying victim.

Of that 80 years of fucking around—what victories to do we have to show for it? We make it worse almost always.
3missing towers in New York, the NSA, the DHS, a massive loss of rights, declining standard of living for Americans, a shit load of dead Americans and civilians across the globe, a worthless currency..... so we have that going for us.

1696861206542.png

It absolutely baffles me that Britain gets a pass for that shit. Iran is their fucking problem that we inherited because they were too poor keep tabs on it in the late 50s.
Remember who caused the British government to really hurt? Our beloved Jew hating Nazi Soros….

Are they actually civilian owned weapons, or are they government owned weapons being issued to reservists and former reservists who are being called up as is part of their mobilization plan?
I would expect some variation in civilian owned weapons (scope vs holographic sights vs iron sights for example, or different stocks), those look like "standard issue" rifles coming out of an armory.

Aaron Z

Are they actually civilian owned weapons, or are they government owned weapons being issued to reservists and former reservists who are being called up as is part of their mobilization plan?
I would expect some variation in civilian owned weapons (scope vs holographic sights vs iron sights for example, or different stocks), those look like "standard issue" rifles coming out of an armory.

Aaron Z
apparently, Israel requires civilian weapons to be stored at a secure facility.

This is what the gov't wants for us, long term. That way, they aren't infringing on ownership, just access.

Aaron Z
They're calling all their reservists back too

• Israel says it will impose a “total blockade” on the Gaza Strip, including a ban on admitting food and fuel, amid increasing indications of a possible ground operation.
  • Health officials in the besieged territory say an Israeli air attack on a refugee camp has killed and wounded dozens of people.

aljazeera is having a field day with this.

Palestinian death toll in Gaza rises to 560​

At least 560 Palestinians in Gaza have been killed by Israel since October 7, says the health ministry in the besieged coastal enclave.
The ministry also said some 2,900 people have been injured.
not sure i can put much faith in the numbers as it is imperitive for the palestinian narrative that tens of thousand of "innocent civilians" die on their side.

Palestinian group takes responsibility for incursion into Israel​

The armed wing of Islamic Jihad has taken responsibility for a failed effort to infiltrate Israel from neighboring Lebanon.
“Al-Quds brigade claims responsibility for the afternoon operation on the south Lebanon border,” the armed group said in a statement.
Earlier in the day, the Israel military on social media said it “killed a number of militants” who crossed into Israel from Lebanese territory.

whole lot of "don't punish all of gaza for the actions of a few." welp, seems like "the few" are pretty numerous and israel is tired of the constant poking.

In Duma, south of Nablus, a Palestinian man was shot with live rounds by Israeli soldiers, as settlers torched cars and attacked farmers, said Suleiman Dawabsheh, head of the village council.

Two Palestinians — ages 20 and 23 — were also shot with live ammunition in Einabus, a village near Nablus, while 12 people were evacuated for teargas inhalation.

"live" ammunition must be the new super dangerous ammunition being pushed from journalist school these days

apparently, Israel requires civilian weapons to be stored at a secure facility.

This is what the gov't wants for us, long term. That way, they aren't infringing on ownership, just access.
Not anymore...

"live" ammunition must be the new super dangerous ammunition being pushed from journalist school these days
Only because Israel has been using rubber bullets for years....while they shot rockets into settlements and burned cars and rioted..:laughing:

Top Back Refresh