What's new

Fuck around and find out (Israel / Palestine version)

I guess they go back to this?

792a79c15389ed4cca9ea03f034d46eb-1153189263.jpg

Do you have a differing opinion, and if so, what is it?
I think Israel should fund their own wars and we should conduct foreign policy with our own interests in mind first and foremost. Nothing about funding Israel's prosecution of the war against Hamas is in our own interest and backing Israel in a broader regional war is absolutely against our own interest. Israel should be treated like any other foreign country not given a special protected diplomatic status.

That's my take on Israel.

Expecting to be over 100k shells per month by 2025...

MARK CANCIAN: Artillery, for example, has increased from about 14,000 rounds per month when the war began to about 40,000 today and headed towards about 100,000 per month by the end of 2025.

WESTERMAN: And he says that with this ramp-up, the U.S. is actually able to provide Ukraine with as much as they want, while also keeping the minimum inventory for the U.S.'s own readiness.

I think Israel should fund their own wars and we should conduct foreign policy with our own interests in mind first and foremost. Nothing about funding Israel's prosecution of the war against Hamas is in our own interest and backing Israel in a broader regional war is absolutely against our own interest. Israel should be treated like any other foreign country not given a special protected diplomatic status.

That's my take on Israel.
That's what I expected you to say. Because it's the same thing you always say. I think you've repeated yourself 20 times in this thread.

Yet that's not what I asked you and not what we're talking about.
Clearly, he said he loves it when an op like this goes down on people so deserving.
Then he states that some haters might decry humanity.

It is that very post that you quoted and said that a differing opinion would be labeled as woke bullshit.
Then you post your opinion on something not related to this opinion and you seem to think he would disagree with your opinion on this different matter. I agree with your opinion, no money no troops not our problem. I'm sure most people here agree with that. Not much of a "differing" opinion if most agree with you.

Do you follow?

That's what I expected you to say. Because it's the same thing you always say. I think you've repeated yourself 20 times in this thread.

Yet that's not what I asked you and not what we're talking about.
Clearly, he said he loves it when an op like this goes down on people so deserving.
Then he states that some haters might decry humanity.

It is that very post that you quoted and said that a differing opinion would be labeled as woke bullshit.
Then you post your opinion on something not related to this opinion and you seem to think he would disagree with your opinion on this different matter. I agree with your opinion, no money no troops not our problem. I'm sure most people here agree with that. Not much of a "differing" opinion if most agree with you.

Do you follow?
He specifically stated any different opinion would be anti-Semitic. Clearly there are differing opinions that would not be driven by antisemitism but those are dismissed outright which is clearly just woke bullshit. Do you follow?

lol Israel needs to get some kind of award for this. It sounds like Israel built all those pagers with some high explosives in them. They then somehow were able to sell them to these idiots. All it took was the correct phone call to set them off:lmao:.

The comments in this post share some insight :lmao:

Blood warning in this video.

lol Israel needs to get some kind of award for this. It sounds like Israel built all those pagers with some high explosives in them. They then somehow were able to sell them to these idiots. All it took was the correct phone call to set them off:lmao:.

35% Blood warning in this video.

Maybe they shouldn't have raped women in southern Israel when they invaded, eh. :laughing:

So brilliant. Gotta hand it to Israel. This is top shelf.

"Israel was behind the attack that caused thousands of pagers belonging to Hezbollah members to simultaneously explode in Lebanon on Tuesday, CNN has learned.

The operation, which left thousands injured across Lebanon, was the result of a joint operation between Israel’s intelligence service, the Mossad, and the Israeli military.

Israel placed explosive material in a batch of Taiwanese-made pagers which were imported into Lebanon and destined for Hezbollah, the New York Times reported, citing American and other officials briefed on the operation.

How it happened: The explosives were planted next to the battery in each pager, and a switch embedded to detonate them remotely, according to the New York Times. The devices detonated simultaneously after receiving a message on Tuesday afternoon, killing at least 9 people and injuring more than 2,800 — including at least 170 of whom were in critical condition, according to Lebanon’s Ministry of Health."

Kinda hard for the Hezbalz to find any good news these days. The IDF will not stop till that organization is eliminated. Of course there will be another to replace it. As Carlin said, "Ancient hatred's, with modern weapons'".

Last edited:

Blood warning in this video.

Do you still get your 20 virgins if you go to the after life nutless??

Israel placed explosive material in a batch of Taiwanese-made pagers which were imported into Lebanon and destined for Hezbollah, the New York Times reported, citing American and other officials briefed on the operation.

The devices detonated simultaneously after receiving a message on Tuesday afternoon, killing at least 9 people and injuring more than 2,800 — including at least 170 of whom were in critical condition, according to Lebanon’s Ministry of Health."

wonder how many of those injuries were 'acceptable civilian casualties'
probably quite a few
but that's totally justified because Democracy™ justifies all means to The End of Common Good™

Top Back Refresh