What's new

Fuck around and find out (Israel / Palestine version)

They got the rat hiding in Beirut with several 2,000 lb bunker bombs. In sequence, dig the crater deeper, kill the cowering rat.

How it happened: In an operation codenamed "New Order," the IDF dropped dozens of 2000-lb. bunker-buster bombs on Hezbollah central headquarters, which it said was located in an underground bunker below a compound of six residential buildings in southern Beirut.

I dunno if they'd take out an Ayatollah. That might be a bridge too far for even Israel. It would create chaos and a chaotic leader less Iran, while entertaining, could have potentially catastrophic consequences.
How so?

What's that void going to be filled with? People not worthy of pagers?

My brother showed me the leadership chart for Hezbollah last night...they got them all. Their entire "who's who" was taken down in that beeper/phone/radio op. God damn, talk about executing a plan.
ateam-plan.gif

Which would include involving us. Time won't tell, we'd be in the mix in short order guaranteed.

Israel has had nook for an entire generation.

Like I have posted previously and in light of recent events it’s more likely to me Israel may have the nook sitting in a storage unit in Tehran waiting for a chance to shine.

Which would include involving us. Time won't tell, we'd be in the mix in short order guaranteed.
You know...we have been tied up in the region since before 1940. And I stand by my thought. An atomic bomb dropped in the region would be cheaper than what we have been doing.

My brother showed me the leadership chart for Hezbollah last night...they got them all. Their entire "who's who" was taken down in that beeper/phone/radio op. God damn, talk about executing a plan.
That is hows it's done, hit em ,and keep it up til they are all gone. They had some good intel too and acted on it .

It’s been a bad week for terrorist, lol. Those Jews are getting their money’s worth out of those bombs.
So is the US. We should give them as many as they can drop.

Hez is blind, without leadership and scared shitless. Isreal took away 90% of their ability to fight. It's only a matter of time until they are completely wiped out.

Me thinks Isreal will be doing the same thing to Iran soon.

Last edited:
Israel has had nook for an entire generation.

Like I have posted previously and in light of recent events it’s more likely to me Israel may have the nook sitting in a storage unit in Tehran waiting for a chance to shine.
Look at the Samson Option.

One of the items that has kept the Mullahs at bay despite all else.

I would not be surprised given recent events that you may be correct. The weapons may not need to be delivered. They may be in place.

So is the US. We should give them as many as they can drop.

Hez is blind, without leadership and scared shitless. Isreal took away 90% of their ability to fight. It's only a matter of time until they are completely wiped out.

Me thinks Isreal will be doing the same thing to Iran soon.
If you think dropping a few bodies is going to end hezbollah, you're sadly mistaken. They have been at this for a millenia. Another generation will pop up to take on the jihad.

The only way to really stop this is to hop in a time machine, go back and get Mohamed drunk and laid.

If you think dropping a few bodies is going to end hezbollah, you're sadly mistaken. They have been at this for a millenia. Another generation will pop up to take on the jihad.

The only way to really stop this is to hop in a time machine, go back and get Mohamed drunk and laid.
The sorry bastard did get laid, he raped lots of little boys.

"You have all the clocks and we have all the sand"

I wonder what Trump would do if he was boss right now.
Would he stay quiet on it, would he caution restraint, or would he cheer them on?

As long as our money stays home helping America, it's just an opinion of no consequence.

Top Back Refresh