What's new

Fuck around and find out (Israel / Palestine version)

I wonder what Trump would do if he was boss right now.
Would he stay quiet on it, would he caution restraint, or would he cheer them on?

As long as our money stays home helping America, it's just an opinion of no consequence.
He's been very outspoken about ending the Ukraine/Russia conflict before day one. I don't recall any such statements about the Israel/everyone conflict. I believe he has made statements about bringing American hostages home. He is also very outspoken about no new wars during his first term, and he had his SIL in the Middle East making decent progress in peace deals.

The upcoming election may be having some influence on Israel's motivations to clean up the neighborhood now, knowing that there will be pressure to negotiate a deal.

His actions so far have been anti-war. He seems to adhere to the "Walk softly and carry a big stick" philosophy. I see no reason for that to change.

I think the Messiah would be in dialogue with weird turbaned religious fanatics in a far away land formerly ruled by Xerxes and Darius III.

Edit. Said above much better and without bs. :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Wait, didn't Trump drop the biggest non nuke bomb we have on those goat fuckers?

It's not a war it you wipe them all out with 1 airstrike?

watching news now. supposedly missiles on the way. some guy live on tv get texts and sires started

Tehran had to do something. So here it is. No surprise really. A few ordnance may get through but all bluster and show hopefully.

Are they really or are we trying to bait them into doing something stupid before the election? If I'm Iran I'm not doing shit until after Nov 5. See if the US gets a spine back or not before I go launching missiles into Israel.

Better to do it now than wait. With everything that's happening - doc workers strike, Ukraine, Floods, etc... this is the best way to overwhelm an already struggling system. And frankly, a great way to delay an election.

we will see what happens.

looks like at least a dozen missiles got past the iron dome and killed civilians in Israel...

1727805497599.png

Don't think I would be carrying a cell phone or pager if I was part of the Iranian regime for the next few months. But I am sure the Israeli's will find new and interesting ways to extract revenge. The US does not have the balls to do anything other than posture.

Direct results of ineffective, effeminate western "leadership". Biden / Harris / Macron / Steimer / Trudeau. Heck, they will all be rushing to suck Arab dick to appease the Iranians, just in case.

we will see what happens.

looks like at least a dozen missiles got past the iron dome and killed civilians in Israel...

1727805497599.png

???

Times of Israel reported 2 minor injuries from falling debris.

Blake’s. Looks like your paste grabbed the wrong shit. :flipoff2:

I will say that Jordan is taking a pretty active role in popping several of the things out of the sky.

Iranians are not Arabs. Neither are “Palestinians “. Rather minor but important point when you are talking the Cawk. :lmao:
they're all brown people in sandy places that Murica loves to bomb for oil and send troops to go fight against with retarded rules of engagement. Arabs or not I don't give a fuck about them, we shouldn't be spending money for or against them. We've got enough issues at home.
As I saw a comedian say the other day "you know how we know there isn't life on other planets?, cus if there was we'd be sending them money" :flipoff2:

Don't think I would be carrying a cell phone or pager if I was part of the Iranian regime for the next few months. But I am sure the Israeli's will find new and interesting ways to extract revenge. The US does not have the balls to do anything other than posture.

Direct results of ineffective, effeminate western "leadership". Biden / Harris / Macron / Steimer / Trudeau. Heck, they will all be rushing to suck Arab dick to appease the Iranians, just in case.
or another load of money on a plane. Thanks Bama

Top Back Refresh