What's new

Fuck around and find out (Israel / Palestine version)

Talk about some willie coyote shit.

GY0n75EW0AczmBb.jpg

More than a few have come down without the warheads intact.

How can anyone validate that ?

Srry bout the DC. Cell screen and tiny. Ness. :laughing:

Self ban for 15 minutes :flipoff2:

If you read that ……. It reinforces the belief the Israelis are way way out in front of this. However, they have internal political forces. For the world’s sake I hope the Islamic regime folds and is swept away or at least muzzled by its own people. The mullah security secret police along with endless zealots makes reform without blood highly unlikely.

Article basically says Isreal told Iran's people they will soon be free, and told the leadership their time has come.

Now begins the frantic negotiations by the US to have a cease fire so this can go on forever..

Please Isreal, do what our leaders are too cowardly and corrupt to do ourselves. It's crazy that in a few short years the US went from the world's police to a bunch of tranny loving pussies.

I have a bad feeling this administration wants to get in a shooting war with Iran. They leave Israel hanging just enough to get them to kick things off.

Just in time for the elections.

Am I reading the tea leaves correct or should I crawl back in my hammock?
Whos going to do it? Joe's been kicked to the curb but he's still president so he's not going to push it?
Congress? Nope.

Cameltoe? Can't even if she wants to.

After the election....we'll have to wait and see how it plays out. If Trump wins, Iran will stfu quickly along with the others. If Cameltoe gets put in, all hell will break loose.

After the election....we'll have to wait and see how it plays out. If Trump wins, Iran will stfu quickly along with the others. If Cameltoe gets put in, all hell will break loose.

Nah they are gonna do stupid stuff regardless of who wins. They have a neighbor that is just ready to blast them off the map and has the support to do it and yet they keep poking.

Iran is showing the world they are just as evil as the terrorist groups they support. Indiscriminately attacking civilians because they are too cowardly to attack the IDF, or anyone in a stand up fight. I'm sure they have been hiding in their bunkers ever since the first launch. Cowards, every last one of them.

Iran is showing the world they are just as evil as the terrorist groups they support. Indiscriminately attacking civilians because they are too cowardly to attack the IDF, or anyone in a stand up fight. I'm sure they have been hiding in their bunkers ever since the first launch. Cowards, every last one of them.
they just hit idf air bases and mossad base.

Fuck pushing democracy on countries and other stupid shit, this is a middle east war I can actually get behind. Piggy back on the Jooz war and join the crusade :flipoff2:

Not ideal but whatever, its all funny money paying for it.

and if belgium was launching rockets indiscriminately into france I’d be cool with us helping kicking their ass too. Only reason we got away with it is cause we were in 3rd world shitholes with less powerful friends

Top Back Refresh