What's new

Ford Bronco Release date set

Seems an advantage open top rigs have is they can run no top, no windshield and minimal doors. Not sure what hvac does at that point.

Seems like a smart way to go I guess. Although I'm not very familiar with the bronco tcase. Is NP type or something way different?
In 2012 when we were on our way home from the first EMC my brothers and I came up with an idea. Build a 4600 class full size Bronco and actually drive it to KOH with the expectation of driving it home afterward. No trailer ride! This one would make that trip a whole lot better than the big FSB we had planned. Not sure if we can pull it off but we’re entraining the idea of try that out.

In 2012 when we were on our way home from the first EMC my brothers and I came up with an idea. Build a 4600 class full size Bronco and actually drive it to KOH with the expectation of driving it home afterward. No trailer ride! This one would make that trip a whole lot better than the big FSB we had planned. Not sure if we can pull it off but we’re entraining the idea of try that out.

Well ya, that would be awesome and again, great marketing if you pull it off. :smokin:

welp, tried to get Mom into a 4 door. She couldn't pull the trigger on the $40k+ pricing for the options they'd want. Wound up in an orange Sport at just over $30k. Owell, it'd never get wheeled and they'd probably be too lazy to pull the top or doors off anyway

still have yet to see one close enough to get a good feel for the size and interior looks. Doesn't matter, I ain't spending the $$ anyway

Fag shot :flipoff2:

It really is very close in size to an older 4runner.

20220223_095018.jpg

Stopped by to check on my order. They told me that the tow packages are so far out that even if the hard tops come id be looking at 2023 if i kept it, so i had them remove the $600 tow package.

It's got to be a great feeling having to drop options just to get your hands on one of these fucking things..... :shaking:
Yeah but if it's just the tow package you figured was easier to drop $600 bucks on rather than $300 for a hitch and your time wiring it up it's not too big of a deal.

Now if they're dropping heated seats?!
200.gif

Stopped by to check on my order. They told me that the tow packages are so far out that even if the hard tops come id be looking at 2023 if i kept it, so i had them remove the $600 tow package.
how TF can't they just fab up some more hitches? Guess you'll just go buy an aftermarket one and bolt it on then

Ill bet that it is an electrical issue of some sort with the tow package, probably a chip involved. FWIW Ive seen a few on the showroom floor and they all had the tow package on them. As it is only rated for 3500lb trailer I would not think that the hitch itself would be particularly beefy.

It's got to be a great feeling having to drop options just to get your hands on one of these fucking things..... :shaking:

Have you talked to anyone who ordered anything? Because 1 buddy ordered a new tacoma (:homer:) took forever, build sheet didn't match his order form. Then it showed up and say for 2 weeks without him knowing. They then sold it the night before he was supposed to come look at it.

Another buddy ordered a new ram :homer: (fuck I need smarter friends :flipoff2:) and it just kept getting delayed and delayed. I think original estimate was like 2-3 months and ended up being 6-7.

Hows your secret order coming? :flipoff2:

If the government built and sold cars it would look like Ford trying to sell Broncos right now.

Yep, still not dropping the hard top... oh well.
Im fully aware that buying one will be the worst financial decision of my life so waiting doesnt really bother me.
Just hurry that shit up so I can get that Jeep.

Can't remember if I posted or not. We picked up our Wildtrak on 12/22. Was built on 11/20. Wife is loving it, especially since I introduced her to Sport mode.
20220121_151636.jpg

Top Back Refresh