What's new

Ford Bronco Release date set

Got this one for my daughter 2 weeks ago. Put the tires and wheels on it, still need to add the lift and winch bumper.
4ABA1B48-0C36-473A-8C5E-EE7F3B99B01B.jpeg

Got this one for my daughter 2 weeks ago. Put the tires and wheels on it, still need to add the lift and winch bumper.
so what model is that?
what tires did she change from.. and what does she have now?
whatz up with this lift? your putting it on, after the tires? is she rubbing??

so what model is that?
what tires did she change from.. and what does she have now?
whatz up with this lift? your putting it on, after the tires? is she rubbing??
It’s a Big Bend, pretty much base. Tires don’t rub at all, but will with much articulation. It had stock tires and wheels, the ones on it now are Kenda or something like that 35x12.5 she ordered them. She’s 17 and will install the lift and bumper in her own for the most part.

It’s a Big Bend, pretty much base. Tires don’t rub at all, but will with much articulation. It had stock tires and wheels, the ones on it now are Kenda or something like that 35x12.5 she ordered them. She’s 17 and will install the lift and bumper in her own for the most part.
Goddamnit, we were all hoping for 25! :flipoff2:

I'm down in the US Virgin islands right now and I've seen more damn broncos down here than on the road back home in St Louis.

They all have the same local Ford dealer plate frames on them. Crazy to think this small ass dealer got that many broncos shipped in.

Might as well add this too.

2 weeks ago, driving down the Main drag in Santaquin UT I saw 3 Bronco at this HUGE dealership, then 4 days later I drove by, and they were still there. This is the size of the dealership, seemed strange to see 3 of them. This is a picture of the BIG building, across main st. is a smaller building.
44C25940-C3EC-4DBC-9C7B-FC4314B2CE55.png

change that last "u" to an "i"?
Unfortunately not. Apparently its a social media trend.

Are we sure that none of the people with new Broncos have gotten rubber ducks?

Did you check with all 62 of them? :flipoff2::laughing:
It wouldn't surprise me if new bronco owners come up with something similar. Like a plastic horse.

The Bronco has more power and will handle whoops better until its pigeon toed 1/2 mile in.

The Jeep comes with a free flatbill and a work buddy that will do a pad slap in your driveway for beer while you pace back and forth stressing over dogecoin on your phone.

:flipoff2:
There are a couple of local FB "Krawler" groups near me. Everyone in them is a JK/JKU owner. Today someone asked what kind of diff cover they should buy. And if they should have a shop install it or if they should try and tackle the job themselves because that kind of job makes him a little nervous.

There are a couple of local FB "Krawler" groups near me. Everyone in them is a JK/JKU owner. Today someone asked what kind of diff cover they should buy. And if they should have a shop install it or if they should try and tackle the job themselves because that kind of job makes him a little nervous.
Please tell me you encouraged Homer to take that "heavy fab. project" to a shop :evil:

Top Back Refresh