What's new

***Fail***

you mean that guy's new hat?

cause the guy on the ground doesn't even remember wearing a hat today, or yesterday, or tomorrow.

No, I meant what I said. The dude in the red hat retrieved his hat after it got knocked off and really didn’t pay attention to flying road cone dude

you mean that guy's new hat?

cause the guy on the ground doesn't even remember wearing a hat today, or yesterday, or tomorrow.

The guy picked up his own red hat while nearly stepping on a guy that could very well be breathing his last breath.

The guy who got shitcanned was wearing a clown wig.

I dropped an 8oz can of antiseize in my driveway. :homer: It exploded.

I'm silver, my car door is silver, my tools are silver, the driveway is silver,....

No! No! Fuck no! You cannot post something like that without pics! That is a ban worthy violation!

I'm silver, my car door is silver, my tools are silver, the driveway is silver,....

Here's what I named my can....
you have the herpe now, my dude.:lmao:

photo16311.png

Pics? That shit spreads like herpes in a camp.

No! No! Fuck no! You cannot post something like that without pics! That is a ban worthy violation!

No Pics. I went apeshit with brake parts clean and when I ran out of that, gasoline. It's on my pants, on my shoes, tracked a bit in the mud room, I need to pull the jeep out and clean the garage floor still.

It was a shitshow.

No Pics. I went apeshit with brake parts clean and when I ran out of that, gasoline. It's on my pants, on my shoes, tracked a bit in the mud room, I need to pull the jeep out and clean the garage floor still.

It was a shitshow.

Nope. Im sorry it was your duty as a member of IBB to stand there in your shame until you could have someone take pics for our amusement. :flipoff2:

Hottest day of the year so far today apparently..... Decided it would be a good day to start pulling the engine out of the wife's BMW :homer:

I wish, 35*C (95*F for the metrically challenged among us) bit of a shock from the low to mid 20s we've been having.

Pussy. It’s been 110 for the last 2 months. :flipoff2:

Pussy. It’s been 110 for the last 2 months. :flipoff2:

It's a bit of a shock to the system when it was only low 70s yesterday :flipoff2:

​​​​​​Just started raining, still 33*C (91*F) though.

It's a bit of a shock to the system when it was only low 70s yesterday :flipoff2:

​​​​​​Just started raining, still 33*C (91*F) though.

Shit we have been having 40-50 degree swings topping out around 98-102 for the last 3 weeks. Its been great. Thats about to end and it will be 85-105 for the next 6 weeks. ish.

good times

It's like an adult Jack in the Box. Never know when it's going to let go.

Attachments

• 93487692_214372673200593_6122950482924142592_n.mp4
    1.7 MB · Views: 99
buddy let his cousin drive his 67 21 window vw bus to a show last Saturday....coming home we see him pull over on the freeway...stop to check it out - tells me the whole time he has been driving (about 50 miles) that the red light on the dash kept flashing...

fawkin catastrophic failure....

Time to call CB Performance. Those guys build some really sweet VW engine setups.

https://www.cbperformance.com/

It's like an adult Jack in the Box. Never know when it's going to let go.

That stupid SoB deserves to catch that mess straight to the face.

Yup :homer:

People don't seem to realise how much those things are squeezed on there....

Boy, y'all need to get a life... you've >never< done stupid and/or dangerous stuff knowing it was, but did it anyways to see what'd happen? :flipoff2:

Way back 25-30 years ago a guy I worked with and I took a strut assembly out of a Chevy Celebrity (knowing full well it's potential for killing someone), stuck a socket and 1/2" impact gun on the top nut, layed the whole mess down outside the building with the gun against the block wall, and gave it hell... :laughing:

When the nut cleared the last thread the strut bearing and spring didn't go anywhere, but the released energy shot the strut cartridge clean across the parking lot and out into the four lane street! :eek: Good thing it was Saturday morning at about 9am and there wasn't a car in sight... :lmao:

Boy, y'all need to get a life... you've >never< done stupid and/or dangerous stuff knowing it was, but did it anyways to see what'd happen? :flipoff2:

Way back 25-30 years ago a guy I worked with and I took a strut assembly out of a Chevy Celebrity (knowing full well it's potential for killing someone), stuck a socket and 1/2" impact gun on the top nut, layed the whole mess down outside the building with the gun against the block wall, and gave it hell... :laughing:

When the nut cleared the last thread the strut bearing and spring didn't go anywhere, but the released energy shot the strut cartridge clean across the parking lot and out into the four lane street! :eek: Good thing it was Saturday morning at about 9am and there wasn't a car in sight... :lmao:

There's doing dumb shit and then there's doing dumb shit but in a way you still have all your appendages afterwards.
Your example certainly falls into the second category unlike the example video which was definitely :homer:

Ever spun up a bearing with shop air (or 3000psi of nitrogen :laughing:) and launched it across the workshop? Do you do it on your finger or on an extension/broom handle?

​​​
​​​​​

There's doing dumb shit and then there's doing dumb shit but in a way you still have all your appendages afterwards.
Your example certainly falls into the second category unlike the example video which was definitely :homer:

Ever spun up a bearing with shop air (or 3000psi of nitrogen :laughing:) and launched it across the workshop? Do you do it on your finger or on an extension/broom handle?

​​​
​​​​​

Well, it looked to me like the guy was holding the ratchet with two fingers like he was expecting it to go >BOOM< at any second, and it did. I doubt he was suprised. But then again I may be wrong... :homer::lmao:

Ever spun up a bearing with shop air (or 3000psi of nitrogen :laughing:)​​
​​​​​

I never have but I had the good luck of working at a shop with Ole One Eye. He was kind of a goober and the shop owner's brother. Owner heard a bearing spinning up and ran out to stop it. Got to his brother right about the time it exploded. Took a few of the rollers to the face and one to an eye.

Top Back Refresh