What's new

***Fail***

The guy in the trailer was thinking "my kingdom for a pair of wheel chocks!!!" :lmao:

I'd like to think they try it again on flat ground after recovering the truck only to find it happens again because Park doesn't anymore because the pawl got sheared off in the trans. :laughing:

I'd like to think they try it again on flat ground after recovering the truck only to find it happens again because Park doesn't anymore because the pawl got sheared off in the trans. :laughing:

While you were typing that I was explaining to my wife why I had the P/U in 4x4 with the emergency brake on hard and the tranny in "P" while I was loading the Exploder on the trailer to tow it into the shop where I work to replace the bad fuel pump... Just in case this kind of thing started to happen. It's a lot harder to slide all four wheels on the tow vehicle... Although that truck in the vid was probably a 1/2T 2wd... :laughing:

WTF??

Ee0mmcpXoAAs4Qs.png

Source? There's no year on it, maybe it's not current?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Israel

Israel and Tony, against whom the Union members also voted "no confidence" in April 2020, are the leading contenders for the sheriff position in the 2020 Democratic Party primary. In Broward County, winning the Democratic nomination virtually guarantees election.[SUP][26][/SUP]

Nothing but stuff to make gutters, and toolbars full of Li-Ion Makita batteries.

Son’s work, wasn’t driving.

C92A362E-699E-4F9A-8557-FC8BFCD107E5.jpeg

Saw that coming from a MILE away. Never open more than one drawer, never mind having them ALL open and moving it.

Saw that coming from a MILE away. Never open more than one drawer, never mind having them ALL open and moving it.

No drawer detents and the drawers weren't locked. They rattle open as you move it. He clearly wasn't looking back at it and I bet they were all closed when he started moving it.

Dumbassed move. :homer:

No drawer detents and the drawers weren't locked. They rattle open as you move it. He clearly wasn't looking back at it and I bet they were all closed when he started moving it.

Dumbassed move. :homer:

Ah ha, yea. He was walking in front of it. First glance I thought he was walking next to it. mmk

On one part, yea sure, he clipped the pole.

On the other hand, man it sucks to be in the situation and having all these douchebags just standing there taking pictures/videos. Yea, he fucked up. Lend a hand or move on.

On one part, yea sure, he clipped the pole.

On the other hand, man it sucks to be in the situation and having all these douchebags just standing there taking pictures/videos. Yea, he fucked up. Lend a hand or move on.

Dude had to be driving like an ass and at a good speed to end up like that. Glad it was the pole and not a person.

Dude had to be driving like an ass and at a good speed to end up like that. Glad it was the pole and not a person.

Eh, yea could be.

Iunno. Someone stuck like that, the last thing I think of reaching for the phone to take pictures. meh

Top Back Refresh