What's new

***Fail***

Man, that's second time I've been called that today. :laughing:

Actually I am right behind ya, but it struck me funny that my age and older look at the situation in terms of helping while younger would rather post phone movies and laugh.

Figgerd it was a safe bet you actually were a boomer. :grinpimp:

I almost don't want to ask but, why does he have a light bar behind the cab in the bed of the truck?

Actually I am right behind ya, but it struck me funny that my age and older look at the situation in terms of helping while younger would rather post phone movies and laugh.

Figgerd it was a safe bet you actually were a boomer. :grinpimp:

I actually think I'm on the younger end of the IBB age spectrum. :confused:

Call it schadenfreude, but I've been near enough of those bro trucks in traffic to enjoy the fact that he clipped a pole hard enough to give him two rear tires on his left side. :laughing::laughing:

Last edited:
Based on the comments it was a disabled dude's truck being driven by an friend with no experience with hand controls.

I had a hand throttle on my first wrangler that got stuck open on the way to Columbiana. Luckily I was first at the stop light wondering why the jeep was revving and surging then it peeled out when light went green.

Shut it off, pulled over, and disconnected it. Never used it again.

Last edited:
Not going to lie, that's probably something I'd do.

Which is why I always do a 180 glance to make sure there's no cameras going. :laughing:

Just remember crocks are not shop shoes...😉

I took this pic the other day. I’m not even sure how this happened or how I would explain it to insurance :homer:
5F7CB788-2DBC-4218-AE6F-AB466A1AB32B.jpeg

Dat don't make it hurt any less lol

Damn straight! I used to do a little kite surfing and let me tell you there was more than once when I know there was a big brown trail flying out of my shorts when it gusted and that kite just lifted my big ass way up off the water.

I took this pic the other day. I’m not even sure how this happened or how I would explain it to insurance :homer:

I’m guessing a phone was involved. Someone rolled their truck a few months back in the local Academy parking lot. Nothing around to hit. :homer:

Someone say totaled Regal for $1500? And an apoplectic owner?

Top Back Refresh