What's new

***Fail***

I'd guess that is the owner's doing. The lift looks brand new, the shit on the shelves is all miscellaneous homeowner shit and overall it's too clean to be a real shop.

that "regal" is going to cost someone a lot more than $1500

Should have said “Insurance says Totaled Regal“. It is a Grand National or a GNX. Whatever it is, and they are different, it is $125,000 if you look at the ones for sale.

Should have said “Insurance says Totaled Regal“. It is a Grand National or a GNX. Whatever it is, and they are different, it is $125,000 if you look at the ones for sale.

Still only a $1500 regal if you didn't insure it for an appraised value. Might be able to negotiate a bit more on it, but good luck.

Give ya $1500 for it.

I got one I will sell you for $1500.

That one in the picture is just a regular Grand national. You can pick up nice ones for 10-15k or super nice low mileage ones for 20-25k. You can get high mileage GNX cars for 60ish. Its the super low mileage GNX cars that are gling for 100+.

GM guy is right. Its just a regal. Mine is titled as a regal. Grand national is just a trim package. You would have to fight to get your money.

I got one I will sell you for $1500.

That one in the picture is just a regular Grand national. You can pick up nice ones for 10-15k or super nice low mileage ones for 20-25k. You can get high mileage GNX cars for 60ish. Its the super low mileage GNX cars that are gling for 100+.

GM guy is right. Its just a regal. Mine is titled as a regal. Grand national is just a trim package. You would have to fight to get your money.

Especially if you have been paying standard regal insurance rates on it.

Cookie based advertising fail

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 8.57.45 AM.png

Reactions: Clb
'osp says the elk was killed' wtf? Once it killed a human it will kill again? Double fail in my book.

I bet part of the reason was the elk was shot the day before. Although some have known to survive being shot from arrows or a gunshot.

I’m sure the elk was slowly dying, and was humanly dispatched. I’m guessing your a city boy :homer:

I've harvested 56 elk in 41 years. I'll leave fo Colorado Thursday morning for #57 hopefully. That's not a guess. Wanna try again?

Welcome to harvesting in ND when you can't get the good help from South Africa.

BERTHOLD, N.D. – Police said they arrested a 45-year-old man from Washington on a charge of DUI after a combine he was operating rolled west of Berthold Monday.

According to Berthold Police Chief Al Schmidt, Michael Carr, of Seattle, was arrested for DUI and driving with a revoked driver’s license.

Schmidt said the combine had extensive damage and is presumed totaled by the owner.

Carr is in custody in the Ward County Jail, according to online records.
FB_IMG_1598930329052.jpg

Top Back Refresh