What's new

***Fail***

Welcome to harvesting in ND when you can't get the good help from South Africa.

BERTHOLD, N.D. – Police said they arrested a 45-year-old man from Washington on a charge of DUI after a combine he was operating rolled west of Berthold Monday.

According to Berthold Police Chief Al Schmidt, Michael Carr, of Seattle, was arrested for DUI and driving with a revoked driver’s license.

Schmidt said the combine had extensive damage and is presumed totaled by the owner.

Carr is in custody in the Ward County Jail, according to online records.

That's north of $100,000 all flopped over.

Welcome to harvesting in ND when you can't get the good help from South Africa.

BERTHOLD, N.D. – Police said they arrested a 45-year-old man from Washington on a charge of DUI after a combine he was operating rolled west of Berthold Monday.

According to Berthold Police Chief Al Schmidt, Michael Carr, of Seattle, was arrested for DUI and driving with a revoked driver’s license.

Schmidt said the combine had extensive damage and is presumed totaled by the owner.

Carr is in custody in the Ward County Jail, according to online records.

oof.

quick way to toss $100K down the drain.

That's north of $100,000 all flopped over.

Guess you are in the right thread: https://www.tractorhouse.com/listings/farm-equipment/for-sale/188598059/2016-john-deere-s670
2016_JOHN_DEERE_S670_For_Sale_In_Seneca_Kansas_TractorHouse_com.png

I would think its a rather impressive thing to even flip those?

Wow, I thought those combines were WAY more than that.

These are all 4-5 year old machines. And a 670 is smaller sized machine. The 2019 S790's on tracks with 300 hours are going for $550k on the used market and rumor is that a well set up new X9 1100 will be north of $700k for 2021 delivery.

These are all 4-5 year old machines. And a 670 is smaller sized machine. The 2019 S790's on tracks with 300 hours are going for $550k on the used market and rumor is that a well set up new X9 1100 will be north of $700k for 2021 delivery.

That's more in line with what I was thinking. I'm in SC and a few years ago in Columbia SC had a "1000 year flood" I knew a farmer who lost two in the same month. One to a fire and one to the flood. Yikes.

That's more in line with what I was thinking. I'm in SC and a few years ago in Columbia SC had a "1000 year flood" I knew a farmer who lost two in the same month. One to a fire and one to the flood. Yikes.

There any form of insurance on these things?

that's just the machine. doesn't include any heads.
add on another six figures for whatever attachments you need to actually make it harvest your crops.

There any form of insurance on these things?

I'm sure that dude being drunk will probably negate it, but yeah, there's insurance if your shit catches fire in a field and burns to the ground.
happens. I know someone that lost a two year old red machine last year to fire.

fucker burnt down in minutes.

looks like it was wrapped around his neck.

Yes, I paused at a few spots, wrapped around neck. Also seems like the kid was moving arms around and stuff at first, but near the end I think he stopped moving.

Hope the kid was ok. Poor kid.

Yes, I paused at a few spots, wrapped around neck. Also seems like the kid was moving arms around and stuff at first, but near the end I think he stopped moving.

Hope the kid was ok. Poor kid.

According to the news the kid was physically ok after the ride, rope must have been wrapped around something other than his neck.

Top Back Refresh