What's new

***Fail***

They put the tape in the wrong spot, it was supposed to cover the hole

Oh, gotcha. I hate those vinyl sticker things they put on shirts/pants. My tailor will leave a bit of masking tape on clothes from time to time but never thought about the tape not being in the correct location

The tape was probably to mark them as a second but someone wasn't paying attention and shipped them out.

The water was sure good at spreading the fire even more.

I bet the truck caught fire too, but the dude dropped his phone before then....... :lmao:

I watched my buddy do the same thing while camping. It was 5am trying to make breakfast. He grabbed the jug of premix out of the boat and poured it on a smoulldering fire. Fire went up the stream into the jug, he jumped back slipped fell and dropped the jug, flaming jug landed in front of his face so he swatted it - now EVERYTHING was on fire - him, the boat, the tent, the hillside. He rips his sweatshirt off swinging it around trying to put himself out, I am still trying to get out of the melting tent while fighting a horrific hangover. I get out, move the still flaming jug from the tent into the fire ring, hes out by now and managed to grab the shovel and knock down the fire that already started creeping up the hillside.

So thats how I got a new tent.

I watched my buddy do the same thing while camping. It was 5am trying to make breakfast. He grabbed the jug of premix out of the boat and poured it on a smoulldering fire. Fire went up the stream into the jug, he jumped back slipped fell and dropped the jug, flaming jug landed in front of his face so he swatted it - now EVERYTHING was on fire - him, the boat, the tent, the hillside. He rips his sweatshirt off swinging it around trying to put himself out, I am still trying to get out of the melting tent while fighting a horrific hangover. I get out, move the still flaming jug from the tent into the fire ring, hes out by now and managed to grab the shovel and knock down the fire that already started creeping up the hillside.

So thats how I got a new tent.

Now this guy is a "Glass half full" kind of dude.

Could have been worse, he could have cut your fingers off with an axe:lmao:

oof.jpg

:laughing:I know the story, but remind me the players:homer:

Oldbluecj Or something was the one doing the chopping, his friend was the one who lost his fingers, He was LEO and lost his shit because he could not handle it. I don’t think the friend was on the old board.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The head gasket let go and he continued to run it. Plus, WTF kinda dyno run was that?

Yeah, did they miss the white puff? I’m no dyno expert but have not seen a video where they run the engine up and down like that.

Top Back Refresh