What's new

***Fail***

Yeah, did they miss the white puff? I’m no dyno expert but have not seen a video where they run the engine up and down like that.

There was one guy that recognized it for what it was and walked around to talk to the driver. The driver said, no Broski, this is a legendary Cummins and I've got my flat bill and shit, I'm good fam. paraphrased.

Then 30 seconds later, it went boom.

0914201316.jpg

How did he manage that, it’s fairly straight? Windy as fuck?

Long story short.....it was a woman first of all. She went into this wannabe truck stop the wrong way, so she was trying to come down that gravel hill, she swung too wide and got over in the grass and there is a pretty good bank there so she just laid it over.

There was one guy that recognized it for what it was and walked around to talk to the driver. The driver said, no Broski, this is a legendary Cummins and I've got my flat bill and shit, I'm good fam. paraphrased.

Then 30 seconds later, it went boom.

This right here......is god damn hilarious:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Reactions: Clb
I think the big chrome nerf bar looking thing with 2 hoses is probably a coolant pipe year them hooks up to a rear radiator

unless it's an intake tube, maybe that thing is got a concrete filled block and no coolant, kinda curious now

I think the big chrome nerf bar looking thing with 2 hoses is probably a coolant pipe year them hooks up to a rear radiator

unless it's an intake tube, maybe that thing is got a concrete filled block and no coolant, kinda curious now

I'm guessing intake with nitrous or lp lines going to it.

Your probably right

The more I look at the pic, the cooler it is, that pulley you see thru the grill is actually the camshaft and can cam gear, the boss under the big billet pulley is the to half of the cam bore, fucking block split right there

IIRC a pulling truck did similar a few years back

Joe Biden was at a rally in Erie, Pennsylvania, and a huge crowd of 12-20 people showed up. Lol.

The Boston Globe posted up his picture, but took it down after everyone asked what was wrong with him and started to compare him with Skeletor.

Click image for larger version Name:	biden-erie-small.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.5 KB ID:	160055

Click image for larger version Name:	biden-skelator-.jpg Views:	0 Size:	22.6 KB ID:	160056

Top Back Refresh