What's new

***Fail***

Heading to the shop in the morning to get patched. :flipoff2:

Snapchat-2036940475.jpg

Well yeah, aside from that:laughing:

But I'm surprised the bumper and grill are intact

Yeah my stepmom said it was a small one and apparently eating a snake because she cleaned one out of there.

The fail is you not just sticking a plug in it :homer: :flipoff2: ive ran tires with plugs in them for years with zero problems, fuck i just had a trailer tire with 3 plugs in the sidewall last over a year :laughing:

lolz.....me too, i run my shit ragged though. you should see my work trailer. she 16 years old, about 150k miles on it, has had about 5 sets of tires run on it, and it's falling apart. i need anew one, but they are $:rolleyes:

The fail is you not just sticking a plug in it :homer: :flipoff2: ive ran tires with plugs in them for years with zero problems, fuck i just had a trailer tire with 3 plugs in the sidewall last over a year :laughing:

Nah. Getting it fixed the right way since it has less than 5k miles on it. I've plugged lots of tires before plus the shop is doing it for free.

The real fail is that faggy low profile m&t tire. Fucking brodozers.

You're just jealous. :flipoff2:

lolz.....me too, i run my shit ragged though. you should see my work trailer. she 16 years old, about 150k miles on it, has had about 5 sets of tires run on it, and it's falling apart. i need anew one, but they are $:rolleyes:

I see that more often that not. Newer $60k+ truck and a $1500 trailer. Then complain about the price of trailers. Which one is really getting the work done :homer:

I see that more often that not. Newer $60k+ truck and a $1500 trailer. Then complain about the price of trailers. Which one is really getting the work done :homer:

Lol i meant 6 years not 16:homer:
Yeah i bought my trailer new for over 8k 6 years ago. It's special built for how i use it. It can haul my scissor lift and all the materials i need for jobs(beside pipe) plus it's my indoor work shop on jobsite. I never have to bring a pipe machine inside the building. It is about 9500 these days and almost 6 month wait.... the truck pulls it, the trailer carries the weight:lmao:I should order one, but this inflation(aka price gouging) has to go away some day:rolleyes:Doesn't it?

Last edited:
Lol i meant 6 years not 16:homer:
Yeah i bought my trailer new for over 8k 6 years ago. It's special built for how i use it. It can haul my scissor lift and all the materials i need for jobs(beside pipe) plus it's my indoor work shop on jobsite. I never have to bring a pipe machine inside the building. It is about 9500 these days and almost 6 month wait.... the truck pulls it, the trailer carries the weight:lmao:I should order one, but this inflation(aka price gouging) has to go away some day:rolleyes:Doesn't it?

You have pics of your trailer setup? I'm intrigued.

DAMN! Wonder how deep that hole was? sounded like about 4 second fall time. :eek::eek:

Top Back Refresh