What's new

***Fail***

Any idiot CAN hang drywall and it will likely look like crap. A coworker and I were talking about when he finished his basement. The old guy came upstairs and told them you can paint tomorrow. Dumbfounded he asked what about sanding? The old man said there may be a spot here or there you might have to dust, but you don't need to sand it. When he went downstairs the mud was damn near perfect and all the seams were flush. That's what a lifetime in a trade will do for you.

Yep. I've got an old guy I subcontract out plaster work to for kitchen renovations I do. Nothing ever needs to be sanded.

Watching him get an external corner set perfectly straight off the trowel is abso-fucking-lutley amazing.

Yep. I've got an old guy I subcontract out plaster work to for kitchen renovations I do. Nothing ever needs to be sanded.

Watching him get an external corner set perfectly straight off the trowel is abso-fucking-lutley amazing.

Meanwhile it looks like I am trying to frost a cake.

Fail from work. 99% of the time a bit of skinny pedal gets you out of these oilfield sites, the other 1% make one hell of a pain in the ass

2006_0528(003).JPG

This one was me. Good looking load but what you can't see is that the frame snapped on the double drop trailer at the back. If you zoom in you can see it bent up. Hit a couple of rough spots and heard a loud pop

20180502_074910.jpg

This one was me. Good looking load but what you can't see is that the frame snapped on the double drop trailer at the back. If you zoom in you can see it bent up. Hit a couple of rough spots and heard a loud pop

I swear that same truck & trailer picked up a new drill rig at my shop in Wills Point, Texas and brought it up to Canada 6 to 8 months ago. Was that you?

What was that watermelon thing that was over his head?

Hopefully he learned not to be in the way of a moving vehicle.

I was at the lake last weekend and some college kids were jumping. I watched a dude jump 40ft and landed on some rocks. Broke his leg.

They were running and jumping over the rocks. Right next to it was wide open deep water, but that's too easy I guess. :homer:

Last edited:
This poor bastard had to walk over 3 miles in the middle of the night in bear country

I would have considered waiting on top of that trailer before wandering through bear country at night. :eek:

Beautiful country.

buddy let his cousin drive his 67 21 window vw bus to a show last Saturday....coming home we see him pull over on the freeway...stop to check it out - tells me the whole time he has been driving (about 50 miles) that the red light on the dash kept flashing...

fawkin catastrophic failure....
20200728_123044.jpg
20200727_175252.jpg
20200728_123026.jpg
20200727_175257.jpg

Top Back Refresh