What's new

Do you regret getting the vaccine?

My favorite is what he just parroted above. The line about not making hospitals accountable because we’re not taking the vaccine.

When in reality, you sign your health away when you take that vaccine. They literally told you that you’re fucked and have zero recourse if something goes south.

Hospitals, person giving the shot, anyone promoting the shot, the cdc, the pharmaceutical companies, etc all have immunity. Your future health problems are not their problem :lmao:
I said nothing about not making hospitals accountable. I line is about YOU making YOURSELF accountable for your lack of effort. Read the line again, slowly, or go upstairs and have your mom read it to you.

I’m not blaming the unvaccinated at all. That’s your choice and you have every right to choose. My jab is at all of the “I do what I want” guys not doing anything to help. The masks work. Are they 100%? Nope. They knock the particles down, hence the need for the 6ft distancing as well. My family of 6 had the healthiest fall/winter/spring we’ve ever had. Daycare was healthier, our pediatrician had less visits, etc. The masks work.

I don’t have an answer for the people who are vaccinated getting it. I’M NOT A DR. OR SCIENTIST. Neither are 99% of you fucks. I have a good friend on the Pfizer team that presented the vaccine to Congress. She’s one of the smartest most EDUCATED people I know. She says it’s good, I’m in.
The “most educated person” you know says it’s good, but can’t explain why it doesn’t work, why people are having severe side effects and why they were given immunity.

:lmao::lmao:

I’m not blaming the unvaccinated at all. That’s your choice and you have every right to choose. My jab is at all of the “I do what I want” guys not doing anything to help. The masks work. Are they 100%? Nope. They knock the particles down, hence the need for the 6ft distancing as well. My family of 6 had the healthiest fall/winter/spring we’ve ever had. Daycare was healthier, our pediatrician had less visits, etc. The masks work.

I don’t have an answer for the people who are vaccinated getting it. I’M NOT A DR. OR SCIENTIST. Neither are 99% of you fucks. I have a good friend on the Pfizer team that presented the vaccine to Congress. She’s one of the smartest most EDUCATED people I know. She says it’s good, I’m in.
If masks and the jab worked the rona would be gone instead of coming back

If you are not willing to vaccinate/mask/prevent potential spread, I hope you’re man enough to take care of yourself when/if you get COVID. I mean, since it’s no big deal, you certainly shouldn’t need to bother the hospitals, Dr’s and nurses with this petty illness.
:Raiseshand:

I caught covid back in February (along with 11 others from the same "outbreak" at work). I didn't once entertain going to the hospital. I locked myself in my bedroom for 6 days, kept hydrated, and managed to live through it. I got a rapid test on the 7th day, and the test came back negative, which I thought was bizarre because everyone else from the same "outbreak" came back positive.

Fast forward to my 6 month visit with my doctor. I told him what had happened and he threw the antibody test in with my usual blood work. We discussed the vaccine, and he told me, "If you're antibody test comes back negative, I would suggest you entertain the vaccine". Low and behold, my antibody test came back positive.

My next visit to my doctor is in November, and I'm going to request another antibody test.

I said nothing about not making hospitals accountable. I line is about YOU making YOURSELF accountable for your lack of effort. Read the line again, slowly, or go upstairs and have your mom read it to you.
You took a jab that doesn’t allow you to hold the hospitals or anyone else accountable. They made this very clear.

I did not take an experimental shot.
I believe that a healthy and active lifestyle are more than enough and if I happen to get sick, and need to go to the hospital, I’ll do so.

Sounds like you’re the one that needs worry about accountability based on your rush decision.

C1E1A3F0-82E0-47B2-819F-BD888AEDC326.jpeg

Not true...... we’re almost 6 months into mass humanized testing!!!!!
6 months? The shots started in Dec with "essential workers" and have expanded from there.
My calendar says that's a minimum 7 months and closer to 8.

The masks do knock down exhaled particles that are large enough, they also trap airborne particles that are large enough.
The downside is that now you have those particles trapped in the layers of the mask where it's nice and warm/humid from your breath and they get a chance to grow there.
You also add the risk of getting the particles from the outside on your hands if you remove or adjust your mask.
The only way that mask can truly be effective and safe is if you only wear it once (or disinfect it between uses) and you treat it as if the outside is covered in grease or baby poop of a similar consistency.

It is a balancing act of risk versus reward, is the mask going to knock down the possibility of getting covid via inhalation enough to overcome the risk of legionella and of incubating possible viruses in the mask.
There's also other considerations, there are people who have been sexually assaulted or otherwise attacked and putting on a mask brings back memories of that incident to the point where they start to hyperventilate and/or freak out to the point where they cannot wear a mask without risking their sanity.
There are also those who have pulmonary issues such as asthma which are triggered by having something (such as a mask) obstructing the flow of air in and out of their lungs.

There is a reason why if you're required to wear a mask for work you have to have a fit test to make sure that you are healthy enough and physically/mentally able to wear a mask.

Aaron Z

This is exactly what is being reported if you have been paying attention

ME: CDC, should I get poke if I already had Covid?

CDC: “Yes, you should be poked regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19.”

ME: Oh, okay, we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts. Got it. So, how long does poke-induced immunity last?

CDC: “There is still a lot we are learning about COVID-19 pokes and CDC is constantly reviewing evidence and updating guidance. We don’t know how long protection lasts for those who are poked.”

ME: Okay … but wait a second. I thought you said the reason I need the poke was because we don’t know how long my natural immunity lasts, but it seems like you’re saying we ALSO don’t know how long poke immunity lasts either. So, how exactly is the poke immunity better than my natural immunity?

CDC: …

ME: Uh … alright. But, haven’t there been a bunch of studies suggesting that natural immunity could last for years or decades?

CDC: Yes.

NEWYORKTIMES: “Years, maybe even decades, according to a new study.”

ME: Ah. So natural immunity might last longer than poke immunity?

CDC: Possibly. You never know.

ME: Okay. If I get the poke, does that mean I won’t get sick?

BRITAIN: Nope. We are just now entering a seasonal spike and about half of our infections and hospital admissions are poked people.

ME: CDC, is this true? Are there a lot of people in the U.S. catching Covid after getting the poke?

CDC: We stopped tracking breakthrough cases. We accept voluntary reports of breakthroughs but aren’t out there looking for them.

ME: Does that mean that if someone comes in the hospital with Covid, you don’t track them because they’ve been poked? You only track the UN-poked Covid cases?

CDC: That’s right.

ME: Oh, okay. Hmm. Well, if I can still get sick after I get the poke, how is it helping me?

CDC: We never said you wouldn’t get sick. We said it would reduce your chances of serious illness or death.

ME: Oh, sorry. Alright, exactly how much does it reduce my chance of serious illness or death.

CDC: We don’t know “exactly.”

ME: Oh. Then what’s your best estimate for how much risk reduction there is?

CDC: We don’t know, okay? Next question.

ME: Um, if I’m healthy and don’t want the poke, is there any reason I should get it?

CDC: Yes, for the collective.

ME: How does the collective benefit from me getting poked?

CDC: Because you could spread the virus to someone else who might get sick and die.

ME: Can a poked person spread the virus to someone else?

ME: So if I get poked, I could still spread the virus to someone else?

ME: But I thought you just said, the REASON I should get poked was to prevent me spreading the virus? How does that make sense if I can still catch Covid and spread it after getting the poke?

CDC: Never mind that. The other thing is, if you stay un-poked, there’s a chance the virus could possibly mutate into a strain that escapes the pokes protection, putting all poked people at risk.

ME: So the poke stops the virus from mutating?

CDC: No.

ME: So it can still mutate in poked people?

ME: This seems confusing. If the poke doesn’t stop mutations, and it doesn’t stop infections, then how does me getting poked help prevent a more deadly strain from evolving to escape the poke?

CDC: You aren’t listening, okay? The bottom line is: as long as you are un-poked, you pose a threat to poked people.

ME: But what KIND of threat??

CDC: The threat that they could get a serious case of Covid and possibly die.

ME: My brain hurts. Didn’t you JUST say that the poke doesn’t keep people from catching Covid, but prevents a serious case or dying? Now it seems like you’re saying poked people can still easily die from Covid even after they got the poke just by running into an un-poked person! Which is it??

CDC: That’s it, we’re hanging up now.

ME: Wait! I just want to make sure I understand all this. So, even if I ALREADY had Covid, I should STILL get poked, because we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts, and we also don’t know how long poke immunity lasts. And I should get the poke to keep a poked person from catching Covid from me, but even if I get the poke, I can give it to the poked person anyways. And, the other poked person can still easily catch a serious case of Covid from me and die. Do I have all that right?

ME: Um, hello?

Why do you (and anyone pushing the narrative) feel the need to scold anyone like we aren’t already completely clear that we are taking responsibility for our own actions? No one who is declining the treatment is saying that they are holding some one else accountable. You are projecting some silly bull shit. The only people who should be scolded are those passing on the infection.

How many people would admit or apologize for passing it on to someone else? My little brother got COVID from someone at work. Little brother infected 0 other people by taking responsibility for his end. Our whole family jumped in and made sure he didn’t need for anything so he was able to quarantine. My little sister got it from her toddler who got it at daycare. Same thing, family jumped in and took care of them so they infected zero other people, including my brother in law who lives in the same house with his sick wife and daughter.

I don’t know who needs to hear this. But not everyone who is declining an experimental shot cocktail is an uneducated danger to society. For some of us personal responsibility is EVERYTHING!

The “most educated person” you know says it’s good, but can’t explain why it doesn’t work, why people are having severe side effects and why they were given immunity.

:lmao::lmao:
While true, that rule has been in place since 1986 and applies to any vaccine.

Glad people finally see the Lack of liability bullshit for what it is, but it's nothing new. For the record generally provaxx, would like to see the side effects of this one long term before making a decision on the COVID vax, but I have a feeling my hands going to be forced pretty shortly here and it will be decision time on the next steps if the time comes.

While true, that rule has been in place since 1986 and applies to any vaccine.

Glad people finally see the Lack of liability bullshit for what it is, but it's nothing new. For the record generally provaxx, would like to see the side effects of this one long term before making a decision on the COVID vax, but I have a feeling my hands going to be forced pretty shortly here and it will be decision time on the next steps if the time comes.
Rally up everyone against taking it and walk out if it's your job. Everyone who doesn't want it, needs to tell their employer to kindly fuck off. At a time when employers can't find employees to fill positions, they'll be happy to change policy if you can get 30% of the workforce on the side of "my body my decision"

I got the Pfizer shots a number of months ago. Never felt a thing from either shot. I work overseas and many countries wont let you in without the shots.

So, yes I did it for a job.
I've never told anyone they should get the shots. That's not my place to say.
I have friends who got the shots and friends who haven't. I hang out with all of them. I don't give a fuck if you did it or not.

Fucking blows my mind that someone would Inject something into their body for a job. Especially when every employer is scrambling to find people.

Would 30k a month change your mind?

$30k/mo to be stuck in some random country? Fuck no.

I've made close to half that driving air-conditioned tractors, and sleeping in my own bed every night, without being an expirement.

I've been doing it so long it's normal to me I guess. I love what I do and enjoy the amount of time off, so I couldn't see changing that.

I got the Pfizer shots a number of months ago. Never felt a thing from either shot. I work overseas and many countries wont let you in without the shots.

So, yes I did it for a job.
I've never told anyone they should get the shots. That's not my place to say.
I have friends who got the shots and friends who haven't. I hang out with all of them. I don't give a fuck if you did it or not. Would $30k a month change your mind?

I'm personally not going to take this vaccine (just my choice, no judgement on others) but for $30k/month I'll squirt it in my hand and jack off with it in front of the pope. Then take a jab in each shoulder as a finisher.

Last edited:
I've been doing it so long it's normal to me I guess. I love what I do and enjoy the amount of time off, so I couldn't see changing that.

Time off sounds good.

I've always wanted to try a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off type schedule. I hate 9-5 and the inconsistency of construction can be a pain too.

It's funny that I'm hearing from nurses administering the vax that there are homeless people getting multiple shots every day just to get the $50 or $100 gift cards they're bribing people with to get it. This isn't only in one hospital, it's across the state right now in any highly populated area using monetary compensation to get the vax:lmao: Classic!

Can you share any of the demographics or comorbidities of any of the patients that ended up in the ICU, dead or on ECMO? I'm not trying to be an ass with you, I'm genuinely curious since this doesn't seem to be info that is talked about.
Isn’t Georgia comprised of the most unhealthy people in the US? Or was that Mississippi or Alabama? :laughing:

Got a nasal swab today, why the fuck does it need to go all the way behind my eyes?

I wanted to throat punch her. I’ve had stitches without numbing and this hurt more.

Got a nasal swab today, why the fuck does it need to go all the way behind my eyes?

I wanted to throat punch her. I’ve had stitches without numbing and this hurt more.
This is why I am going to refuse being swabbed twice a week for work.

Pretty sure I got the COVID before it became cool, November 2019. I’ve never woke up in a puddle of sweat like that before, only lasted a few days and I was back to normal. And since then, I haven’t had the usual runny nose, allergy’s I’ve had for 20 years. Nothing, I’m not getting a vaccine, my body obviously fixed it all……

Pretty sure I got the COVID before it became cool, November 2019. I’ve never woke up in a puddle of sweat like that before, only lasted a few days and I was back to normal. And since then, I haven’t had the usual runny nose, allergy’s I’ve had for 20 years. Nothing, I’m not getting a vaccine, my body obviously fixed it all……
I am pretty sure I had it right at that same time also... lasted me about 10 days of feeling pretty jacked up. The kids came for new years from Washington state, and the daughters bf had covid I am fairly sure. Never phased me then.

I was short of breath, fever, headache.. mild cough and stuffed up BAD.

Haven't had anything since end of Oct./ 2 weeks into November 2019. notta. Maybe I am a long hauler? :homer: Haven't sported a mask (dust mask or supplied air) except for body work/ painting. "shrug"

Really? Mine was uncomfortable, but not painful.

I am pretty sure I had it right at that same time also... lasted me about 10 days of feeling pretty jacked up. The kids came for new years from Washington state, and the daughters bf had covid I am fairly sure. Never phased me then.

Haven't had anything since end of Oct./ 2 weeks into November 2019. notta. Maybe I am a long hauler? :homer: Haven't sported a mask (dust mask or supplied air) except for body work/ painting. "shrug"
But we don’t mean anything because we haven’t died. I’m not going to explain the stupidity of it, I got a couple kids to raise…

I also had *covid-18 in Dec. 2019, oddly enough we had 3 guys at work come home after 6 months in China right after Thanksgiving, that I was hanging around a few days before I got sick. Wasn't really that sick but the cough was about to kill me. Finally went to doctor, got swabs/ bloodwork/ x-ray and "we don't know what it is, but it seems similar to whooping cough".

Don't know. I got cough syrup with opiates so I went home and rebuilt our entire property in the 4 days I was on that shit. Slept maybe 3 hours. Best sickness of my life.

I also had *covid-18 in Dec. 2019, oddly enough we had 3 guys at work come home after 6 months in China right after Thanksgiving, that I was hanging around a few days before I got sick. Wasn't really that sick but the cough was about to kill me. Finally went to doctor, got swabs/ bloodwork/ x-ray and "we don't know what it is, but it seems similar to whooping cough".

Don't know. I got cough syrup with opiates so I went home and rebuilt our entire property in the 4 days I was on that shit. Slept maybe 3 hours. Best sickness of my life.

If that's true... i got the shit in January '20. Sniffles n cough n congestion n more sniffles n shit for 10 days solid.

And den... i got the Delta variant in September '20. China parked their covid up in my shit, by any measure.

Ah haa... i'm immune to the covids forever, bishes.

:flipoff2:

This is exactly what is being reported if you have been paying attention

ME: CDC, should I get poke if I already had Covid?

CDC: “Yes, you should be poked regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19.”

ME: Oh, okay, we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts. Got it. So, how long does poke-induced immunity last?

CDC: “There is still a lot we are learning about COVID-19 pokes and CDC is constantly reviewing evidence and updating guidance. We don’t know how long protection lasts for those who are poked.”

ME: Okay … but wait a second. I thought you said the reason I need the poke was because we don’t know how long my natural immunity lasts, but it seems like you’re saying we ALSO don’t know how long poke immunity lasts either. So, how exactly is the poke immunity better than my natural immunity?

CDC: …

ME: Uh … alright. But, haven’t there been a bunch of studies suggesting that natural immunity could last for years or decades?

NEWYORKTIMES: “Years, maybe even decades, according to a new study.”

ME: Ah. So natural immunity might last longer than poke immunity?

CDC: Possibly. You never know.

ME: Okay. If I get the poke, does that mean I won’t get sick?

BRITAIN: Nope. We are just now entering a seasonal spike and about half of our infections and hospital admissions are poked people.

ME: CDC, is this true? Are there a lot of people in the U.S. catching Covid after getting the poke?

CDC: We stopped tracking breakthrough cases. We accept voluntary reports of breakthroughs but aren’t out there looking for them.

ME: Does that mean that if someone comes in the hospital with Covid, you don’t track them because they’ve been poked? You only track the UN-poked Covid cases?

CDC: That’s right.

ME: Oh, okay. Hmm. Well, if I can still get sick after I get the poke, how is it helping me?

CDC: We never said you wouldn’t get sick. We said it would reduce your chances of serious illness or death.

ME: Oh, sorry. Alright, exactly how much does it reduce my chance of serious illness or death.

CDC: We don’t know “exactly.”

ME: Oh. Then what’s your best estimate for how much risk reduction there is?

CDC: We don’t know, okay? Next question.

ME: Um, if I’m healthy and don’t want the poke, is there any reason I should get it?

CDC: Yes, for the collective.

ME: How does the collective benefit from me getting poked?

CDC: Because you could spread the virus to someone else who might get sick and die.

ME: Can a poked person spread the virus to someone else?

ME: So if I get poked, I could still spread the virus to someone else?

ME: But I thought you just said, the REASON I should get poked was to prevent me spreading the virus? How does that make sense if I can still catch Covid and spread it after getting the poke?

CDC: Never mind that. The other thing is, if you stay un-poked, there’s a chance the virus could possibly mutate into a strain that escapes the pokes protection, putting all poked people at risk.

ME: So the poke stops the virus from mutating?

CDC: No.

ME: So it can still mutate in poked people?

ME: This seems confusing. If the poke doesn’t stop mutations, and it doesn’t stop infections, then how does me getting poked help prevent a more deadly strain from evolving to escape the poke?

CDC: You aren’t listening, okay? The bottom line is: as long as you are un-poked, you pose a threat to poked people.

ME: But what KIND of threat??

CDC: The threat that they could get a serious case of Covid and possibly die.

ME: My brain hurts. Didn’t you JUST say that the poke doesn’t keep people from catching Covid, but prevents a serious case or dying? Now it seems like you’re saying poked people can still easily die from Covid even after they got the poke just by running into an un-poked person! Which is it??

CDC: That’s it, we’re hanging up now.

ME: Wait! I just want to make sure I understand all this. So, even if I ALREADY had Covid, I should STILL get poked, because we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts, and we also don’t know how long poke immunity lasts. And I should get the poke to keep a poked person from catching Covid from me, but even if I get the poke, I can give it to the poked person anyways. And, the other poked person can still easily catch a serious case of Covid from me and die. Do I have all that right?

ME: Um, hello?
Thats too true. GTFO:flipoff2:

Both my parents and my girlfriend are high risk. I got it...i got the johnson one and right after i got it they banned it...

I was sick for 24 hours.

During 2020 i lost a few friends from corona, but my whole shop got it and i never did and i travel for work. :confused:

im in different about it, i never caught it so i wasnt going to get it, but i got the chance so i didnt say no.

Around December for us. Everybody felt flat for about 7-10 days. I had the shortest duration about 5 das. and my wife got fucking rocked for around 10 days. Both kids were sick for about a week. I have been taking vitamin D & C so maybe thats why it wasn't that bad. It went through the whole community. Some went to the hospital and go sent home with a bad head cold. Come back if you feel you meed to be admitted. After we were healthy Covid became a thing. Why the fuck would I go get the jab. Its be tested in town several times and I have been around those people and never got sicks. Almost like I got a natural immunity...:eek::confused:

Top Back Refresh