What's new

Do you regret getting the vaccine?

Zero chance I will ever get shot. Would not have before, but what is happening is right up clown world.

My sisters boyfriend got Covid last week, really sick, still dealing with it, vaccinated. His office manager got it last week, vaccinated. My sister got it today, vaccinated. My sister has been pressuring my Neice who had Ciovid in December to get the jab, she refused until last week, got Pfizer, now has bloodclots. BTW, she is 25, had COViD recovers with no issues. This is how stupid people are.

ithin’ the vaccinated should lockdown so they quit spreading it.

Don't regret it.

I don't know who is crazier the Vax'd screaming to get Vax'd or the UnVax'd Screaming NEVER, Not FDA Approved........ ya know the FDA is the government, if we can close the country for X months and executive orders ya really think they couldn't with a stroke of a pen sign off on it??

ya really think they couldn't with a stroke of a pen sign off on it??

That includes a "come and fucking make me do it" clause which I doubt would go over well.

The non-vax'd aren't screaming NEVER. They're saying give us fair information and a fair choice, neither of which have been forthcoming.

So again. Come and fucking make me do it.

Don't regret it.

I don't know who is crazier the Vax'd screaming to get Vax'd or the UnVax'd Screaming NEVER, Not FDA Approved........ ya know the FDA is the government, if we can close the country for X months and executive orders ya really think they couldn't with a stroke of a pen sign off on it??

Yes the FDA is the gov, but thr FDA is also bound by laws and rules. It also has to do with liability. Approved means there is liability. Why do you think it’s not approved yet? Liability. Can’t sue if it’s not approved.

ok, that’s some circular logic.

Fucking blows my mind that someone would Inject something into their body for a job. Especially when every employer is scrambling to find people.
not like I work at McDonalds. A career I've been at for nearly 30 years and make damn good money at isn't exactly easy to walk away from.

not like I work at McDonalds. A career I've been at for nearly 30 years and make damn good money at isn't exactly easy to walk away from.

If the company is so good, they would never force something like that on their employees.

If it's a career, you should be able to easily switch companies.

I've never had any luck being a company man, and can't think of many others who have either.

Yes the FDA is the gov, but thr FDA is also bound by laws and rules. It also has to do with liability. Approved means there is liability. Why do you think it’s not approved yet? Liability. Can’t sue if it’s not approved.
You can't sue the FDA, not too sure you could even sue Pfizer/Moderna etc. even after it's FDA approved.

You can't sue the FDA, not too sure you could even sue Pfizer/Moderna etc. even after it's FDA approved.
I believe you can. Hence the “did you take XYZ FDA approved drug? You may be entities to compensation” ads all over. I know people who have settled out of the system for a lot of money on bad medications.

Got it. No regrets. I’ll also wear a mask where I’m asked to. Neither are a hassle or burden on me.

I’m on Madeline Island, WI on vacation right now. There is 1 store not requiring masks. ALL others are requiring them. It’s the owners right/freedom to require masks. Also your right/freedom to go elsewhere.

If you are not willing to vaccinate/mask/prevent potential spread, I hope you’re man enough to take care of yourself when/if you get COVID. I mean, since it’s no big deal, you certainly shouldn’t need to bother the hospitals, Dr’s and nurses with this petty illness.
i guess Sara Palin was correct about death panels that would get after ACA...

except, now it's socialized to people who want to exclude care for someone who hasn't taken the shot. I had coworker today tell me it was selfish for people to take up ICU beds when they could have been used for heart attack or strokes... or other "lifestyle" diseases.

I had coworker today tell me it was selfish for people to take up ICU beds when they could have been used for heart attack or strokes... or other "lifestyle" diseases.
I have a theory that people who throw statements like that out there don't believe what they're saying, they have just drank Kool-Aid that they need others to be vaccinated for themselves to be safe and now they're trying every dumbass angle they can think of to coerce/scare/shame/convince others to get the shot because they're scared.

I have a theory that people who throw statements like that out there don't believe what they're saying, they have just drank Kool-Aid that they need others to be vaccinated for themselves to be safe and now they're trying every dumbass angle they can think of to coerce/scare/shame/convince others to get the shot because they're scared.
managing fear and risk. Fear of the unknown. Fear of the message/propoganda. Fear of making the wrong choice in their own lives.

My father ran a nursing home for many, many years. Unfortunately, it popped up as a super spreader location last year. Family and friends had a hard time with that, knowing how my dad was about caring for his staff/patients. But he got one thing correct: "You can choose quantity or quality of life. You can't choose both."

Stop being a bitch... you ran your mouth and got called on it. Your idiotic, sarcastic plea about people just doing what's best for them was just plain dumb. I mind my business and let people make their decisions based on what they see is in their best interest. You should do the same.
I guess we are at the point of name calling then. Ok **** :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2: Dont make me go all {gary} on you about reading comprehension :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Trampas, fuck off.

pug.gif

Attachments

• 1627931761330.png
    1627931761330.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I guess we are at the point of name calling then. Ok **** :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2: Dont make me go all {gary} on you about reading comprehension :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Trampas, fuck off.
You set the tone... can't own your stuff eh? :laughing:

All ya had to do was say you made a mistake, worded it wrong or just owned it. You go ahead and double down on stupid if it makes you feel better though. :homer:

:flipoff2:

No mistake, no retraction no mouth running. I own all my shit. Even my house. I posted exactly what I said and meant. Show me where I told anyone what to do.

This thread is similar to many little cult threads here. It's a safe place for similar minds to pool their collective bullshit. It's cool we all do that. But I disagree with most of you on this. I am throwing a rock in your silly little clear pond of cyber tranquility. You are plague rats plain and simple. :laughing: But it doesn't mean that i think I am any smarter, better informed or anything else more than you.

If one sifts through this, you can usually find some good relevant info you cant easily find elsewhere.

Havent you and trampas both been infected with the Wuhan ?

The Bitch/**** match is over. You can have the last word. One provisio. Has to be a gif :bender:

No mistake, no retraction no mouth running. I own all my shit. Even my house. I posted exactly what I said and meant. Show me where I told anyone what to do.

This thread is similar to many little cult threads here. It's a safe place for similar minds to pool their collective bullshit. It's cool we all do that. But I disagree with most of you on this. I am throwing a rock in your silly little clear pond of cyber tranquility. You are plague rats plain and simple. :laughing: But it doesn't mean that i think I am any smarter, better informed or anything else more than you.

If one sifts through this, you can usually find some good relevant info you cant easily find elsewhere.

Havent you and trampas both been infected with the Wuhan ?

The Bitch/**** match is over. You can have the last word. One provisio. Has to be a gif :bender:
^^^^^
virtue signaling=regrets getting the vaccine.

I like to try and keep it civil when discussing these matters, others like the FUCK OFF tact.

My In-laws and parents all got the vaccine. They are from the polio generation and think vaccine means something different than it does NOW.
They have no regrets at this time or side effects (again at this time).

My father-in laws younger GF was explaining that she only got it for him and now that it doesn't work she feels a little mislead and she is sort of befuddled as to why she even got it.

Some friends of ours from St. Louis all got the vax young and old and her mom tested positive yesterday. Hope she has a mild case.

^^^^^
virtue signaling=regrets getting the vaccine.

You are the one individual that convinced me back in early 2020 that the virus could not be contained. You did it. So maybe you can understand me, as I understood you then. From my side of the pond, the calm pond surface, call it looking onto the surface from up above, or looking up from down beneath, this thread is full of virtue signalers. Proudly brazenly screaming that they are different, smarter, better informed and just have more giz than the sheep they purport to despise. If I truly regretted getting the vaccine I would say so. I really dont give a fuck if people here saw me change my mid.

I see all the idiocy and plain outright corruption this shit virus has caused on all levels. I appreciate the info and opinions here, but on the vaccine I can't agree. And it's a god damned vaccine. In the end, still 18 months away, this flu will have slowed and fizzled down to a low burn just like the 2018/2019 one did. Mask, vaccine, and virtue signaling aside.

And it's a god damned vaccine.
well I guess now that the left changed the definition to incorporate the new therapeutic I guess maybe you’re right.….

The Definition of “Pandemic” has been Altered

The Definition of “Pandemic” has been Altered​

• In recent years and months, the long-held definitions of three words all changed, with immense ramifications for public health policy in the midst of COVID-19
  • WHO’s original definition of a pandemic from May 1, 2009, specified simultaneous epidemics worldwide “with enormous numbers of deaths and illnesses”; this definition was changed in the month leading up to the 2009 swine flu pandemic, removing the severity and high mortality criteria
  • COVID-19 vaccines are technically gene therapies and did not meet the definition of vaccine, until Merriam-Webster’s vaccine definition was recently changed to — conveniently — include a description of the experimental gene therapies
  • From June 2020 to November 2020, WHO changed their definition of herd immunity to imply that it’s a concept that only applies to vaccination, not naturally acquired immunity gained from prior infection
  • The implication for society is that by putting out this false information, they’re attempting to change your perception of what’s true and not true, and perverting science in the process
In the last year, have you ever felt that you’re living in an altered sense of reality, where things you once knew to be true no longer are? It’s not in your imagination. In recent years and months, the long-held definitions of three words all changed, with immense ramifications for public health policy in the midst of COVID-19.
The even greater implication for society is that by putting out this false information, they’re attempting to change your perception of what’s true and not true, and perverting science in the process.

WHO Changed the Definition of Pandemic​

What exactly is a pandemic? WHO’s original definition of a pandemic from May 1, 2009, specified simultaneous epidemics worldwide “with enormous numbers of deaths and illnesses:”1,2
“An influenza pandemic occurs when a new influenza virus appears against which the human population has no immunity, resulting in several, simultaneous epidemics worldwide with enormous numbers of deaths and illness.”
This definition was changed in the month leading up to the 2009 swine flu pandemic, removing the severity and high mortality criteria and leaving the definition of a pandemic as “a worldwide epidemic of a disease.”3
This switch in definition allowed WHO to declare swine flu a pandemic after only 144 people had died from the infection worldwide, and it’s why COVID-19 is still promoted as a pandemic even though plenty of data suggest the lethality of COVID-19 is on par with the seasonal flu.4

Vaccine Definition Changed​

By referring to COVID-19 vaccines as “vaccines” rather than gene therapies, the U.S. government is violating its 15 U.S. Code Section 41,5 which regulates deceptive practices in medical claims. Per this law, it is unlawful to advertise:6
“… that a product or service can prevent, treat, or cure human disease unless you possess competent and reliable scientific evidence, including, when appropriate, well-controlled human clinical studies, substantiating that the claims are true at the time they are made.”
Further, you cannot have a “vaccine” that does not meet the definition of a vaccine. Up until recently, Merriam-Webster defined a vaccine as “a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease.”7
COVID-19 vaccines are not conventional vaccines made with live or attenuated viruses. They’re actually gene therapies. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are made with lipid nanoparticles that contain polyethylene glycol (PEG)8 and messenger RNA (mRNA).
mRNA are snippets of genetic code that carries instructions for cells to produce proteins. The definition of genetic is “relating to genes” and genes contain instructional code that tell the body what proteins to make. Therapy is the medical treatment of disease, so mRNA vaccines are very clearly gene therapy.
As noted by David Martin, Ph.D., Moderna’s SEC filings9 specify and stress that the FDA considers its technology a “gene therapy technology,” originally intended for cancer treatment. Its mechanism of action also confirms it to be gene therapy. The mRNA gene therapies currently being misleadingly marketed as “vaccines” turn your cells into bioreactors that churn out viral proteins to incite an immune response, and there’s no off-switch.10
Conveniently, since COVID-19 “vaccines” did not meet the former definition of vaccine, Merriam-Webster’s vaccine definition has recently been changed to include a description of the experimental COVID-19 gene therapies:11
“A preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body’s immune response against a specific infectious disease:
a: an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see attenuated sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin)
b: a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)”
Moderna’s SEC filings, which, in the video above, Martin claims to have carefully reviewed, specify and stress that its technology is a “gene therapy technology.” Originally, its technology was set up to be a cancer treatment so, more specifically, it’s a chemotherapy gene therapy technology.
As noted by Martin, who would raise their hand to receive prophylactic chemotherapy gene therapy for a cancer you do not have and may never be at risk for? In all likelihood, few would jump at such an offer, and for good reason.
States and employers would not be able to mandate individuals to receive chemotherapy gene therapy for a cancer they do not have, as it simply would not be legal.
Yet, they’re proposing that all of humanity be forced to get gene therapy for COVID-19. If they actually called it what it is, namely “gene therapy chemotherapy,” most people would — wisely — refuse to take it. Perhaps that’s one reason for their false categorization as vaccines.
But there may be other reasons as well. Martin strays into conjecture, as we have no proof of their intentions, but he speculates that the reason they’re calling this experimental gene therapy technology a “vaccine” is because by doing so, they can circumvent liability for damages.
As long as the U.S. is under a state of emergency, things like PCR tests and COVID-19 “vaccines” are allowed under emergency use authorization. And, as long as the emergency use authorization is in effect, the makers of these experimental gene therapies are not financially liable for any harm that comes from their use.
That is, provided they’re “vaccines.” If these injections are NOT vaccines, then the liability shield falls away, because there is no liability shield for a medical emergency countermeasure that is gene therapy.

WHO Changed Definition of Herd Immunity​

In June 2020, WHO’s definition of herd immunity, posted on one of their COVID-19 Q&A pages, was in line with the widely accepted concept that has been the standard for infectious diseases for decades. Here’s what it originally said, courtesy of the Internet Archive’s Wayback machine:12
“Herd immunity is the indirect protection from an infectious disease that happens when a population is immune either through vaccination or immunity developed through previous infection.”
It should be noted that “immunity developed through previous infection” is the way it has worked since humans have been alive. Your immune system isn’t designed to get vaccines. It’s designed to work in response to exposure to an infectious agent. Apparently, according to WHO, that’s no longer the case. In October 2020, here’s their updated definition of herd immunity, which is now “a concept used for vaccination”:13
“‘Herd immunity’, also known as ‘population immunity’, is a concept used for vaccination, in which a population can be protected from a certain virus if a threshold of vaccination is reached. Herd immunity is achieved by protecting people from a virus, not by exposing them to it.
Vaccines train our immune systems to create proteins that fight disease, known as ‘antibodies’, just as would happen when we are exposed to a disease but – crucially – vaccines work without making us sick. Vaccinated people are protected from getting the disease in question and passing it on, breaking any chains of transmission.”

You are the one individual that convinced me back in early 2020 that the virus could not be contained. You did it. So maybe you can understand me, as I understood you then. From my side of the pond, the calm pond surface, call it looking onto the surface from up above, or looking up from down beneath, this thread is full of virtue signalers. Proudly brazenly screaming that they are different, smarter, better informed and just have more giz than the sheep they purport to despise. If I truly regretted getting the vaccine I would say so. I really dont give a fuck if people here saw me change my mid.

I see all the idiocy and plain outright corruption this shit virus has caused on all levels. I appreciate the info and opinions here, but on the vaccine I can't agree. And it's a god damned vaccine. In the end, still 18 months away, this flu will have slowed and fizzled down to a low burn just like the 2018/2019 one did. Mask, vaccine, and virtue signaling aside.
I can respect a well written response.

Let’s go to your prior post about those that are unvaccinated being “plague rats”. By definition, you’re entire post was to virtue signal.

Now, let’s look at my point of why i believe you and others like you regret your decision.

If you were truly happy with your decision, why do you need to worry about others that didn’t make the same choice? It reminds me of the guy that broke up with a girl and all he does is talk about her all the time.

Reality is starting to set in about this so called “vaccine”. It’s not working, people with the vaccine are having multiple side effects and it doesn’t prevent getting or spreading covid. Id have a hell of a lot of regret also if I took it.

Now, like most, you’ll probably try and flip the script and say something to the effect of the non vaccinated constantly talking about it, so let’s address that.

To start, if any of us had regrets of not taking the vaccine, we could literally get one in an instant. Hell, they’re offering everything from donuts to lottery’s to get it, so that argument is retarded.

Now the main thing, on why this is a subject for us is the brainwashing that’s going on and how far they’re pushing it.
Pushed or required vaccines are stepping on our rights and ability to make a decision for ourselves. Leave us alone, give the option of “take it or leave it” and leave it at that. The subject would be dead by morning.

Now the main thing, on why this is a subject for us is the brainwashing that’s going on and how far they’re pushing it.
Pushed or required vaccines are stepping on our rights and ability to make a decision for ourselves. Leave us alone, give the option of “take it or leave it” and leave it at that. The subject would be dead by morning.
No one here on the coast of California is forcing anyone to get the shot. It's pretty much take it or leave it. I figured we'd be about as hardcore as you could get when it comes to pushing getting the shot. Where in the US is all this being required?

I can respect a well written response.

Let’s go to your prior post about those that are unvaccinated being “plague rats”. By definition, you’re entire post was to virtue signal.

Now, let’s look at my point of why i believe you and others like you regret your decision.

If you were truly happy with your decision, why do you need to worry about others that didn’t make the same choice? It reminds me of the guy that broke up with a girl and all he does is talk about her all the time.

Reality is starting to set in about this so called “vaccine”. It’s not working, people with the vaccine are having multiple side effects and it doesn’t prevent getting or spreading covid. Id have a hell of a lot of regret also if I took it.

Now, like most, you’ll probably try and flip the script and say something to the effect of the non vaccinated constantly talking about it, so let’s address that.

To start, if any of us had regrets of not taking the vaccine, we could literally get one in an instant. Hell, they’re offering everything from donuts to lottery’s to get it, so that argument is retarded.

Maybe you and I don't agree on a lot of things, but this is a very well put response....

More eloquent than my retort of "mind your business". :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh