What's new

big dumb loads

That forklift does not look like it weighs anything close to 15k. That’s very surprising.

From facetard

Claimed another car side swiped him and posted a pic of car with zero damage

His mirror was blown out and you can see where they clipped the front of the trailer.

Buddy pulled up on it right after it happened, they were definitely hit.

That forklift does not look like it weighs anything close to 15k. That’s very surprising.

forklifts especially the hard tire ones like that hardly ever weigh what you think they will. my hyster that lifts around 8k weigh just over 12k. i break a deck board if i forget to put plate down for it to drive on.

also alot of guys buying older lifts forget to look for extra lead weight poured into them. some have all sorts of room to pour melted lead into. one place i worked had 5k on lead in an offroad lift.

Last edited:

It's way bigger then it first looks. You could put a passenger seat in it and still have room. Look at the lp tank for scale.

Screenshot_20200915-085555_Messages.jpg

Wholly phawk
At least put the usless ?fiat? Eurotrash
​ up there, and the c1 on the trailer...

oh and this one, idk if it counts as a BDL when its not hooked to a truck, but i think it fits...

Did they even lift the rear axle up? :homer: I'd have pulled the rear tires off before I did all that shit.

Wouldn't dare fucking in that thing, isn't that the whole point of staying in a trailer in front of someones house :flipoff2:

Eh, my grandfather had an old Terry camper larger than that one up about 6' on the tongue to level it and it stayed that way for at least 30 years before we pulled it down. He picked it up with the loader on his tractor and set it that way. Relatives used to sleep in it during hunting season pretty much every year. Of course his was on stacked cinderblocks and not whatever that is.

25mph a few miles = no big deal imo :flipoff2: ive towed a skid steer and mini ex dozens of times many miles down dirt rough roads not chained down and never once had either fall off the trailer

rubber tracks and built in parking brake no fucks given :laughing:

25mph a few miles = no big deal imo :flipoff2: ive towed a skid steer and mini ex dozens of times many miles down dirt rough roads not chained down and never once had either fall off the trailer

rubber tracks and built in parking brake no fucks given :laughing:

They were doing 50 in a 55. I was being them for quite a few miles.
i don't see a rubber track machine falling off, untill the guy infront brakes checks you, or cuts you off and you swerve.

They were doing 50 in a 55. I was being them for quite a few miles.
i don't see a rubber track machine falling off, untill the guy infront brakes checks you, or cuts you off and you swerve.

which is why i said 25mph :flipoff2:, and if youre following that close you deserve it :laughing:

Top Back Refresh