What's new

big dumb loads

It's not going anywhere with those straps. It looks like the 30 apprentice has a better sense of humor than someone. :flipoff2:

It's not going anywhere with those straps. It looks like the 30 apprentice has a better sense of humor than someone. :flipoff2:

:laughing:

Man how I wish it was a joke.. I will admit though, I did laugh about it. I’m sure the people following him on the interstate did too. :flipoff2:

image.jpeg
Yo dog, I heard you like trucks.

He was successful and I was happy to see it gone.

Backstory?

I lived in that truck for three years while working for the guy that owned it. two years after I quit it was at a repair shop when 2 kids got in it and set off a flare.

we pulled the box scrapped the rest.

I may or may not have been involved with this a few years back....
Also may have pulled it for more than 10 miles..
Also might have been pulled over as we pulled in to where we were going... For no trailer running lights:homer:

received_923429224491621.jpeg

A Porsche and a hot tub. I'd say that guy has it going on. He's even picking up police chicks.

I wasn't able to go back and get a picture, but yesterday I drove through Dickeyville Wisconsin and there was an old station wagon with a 2-wheeled bumper hitch to 5th wheel adapter pulling a 5th wheel camper. They were in a parking lot and a couple guys were walking around it and taking pictures.

Are those last two bad? Twelve tire trailer should be good for a lot of weight and that duelly should be also. Is it just a little over weight or a lot?

Yeah. Without numbers i wont say.
Looks like its handling the wieght well enough.

A hell of a lot better than that probably broke d44a housing

Pretty sure the dozer is a D6N, Google says ~37k lbs. I'd imagine that trailer has got to be 10k lbs? I know the new 1 tons are rated for a lot, but thats still pretty dumb.

No idea what size the truck is, it could be heavier.

It always amazes me that some of these pictures are actually real.

Of course, I helped a buddy move a heavy-as-hell wood broiler (guessing it was 1,500lbs.-1,800lbs.). He said, all we have to do is get it on the very back of your trailer and we're good. My trailer is 14' long, single axle, and 2,990lbs. gross...so, people will do dumb shit. He was convinced it'd be fine. I made him pull it up over the axle.

Pretty sure the dozer is a D6N, Google says ~37k lbs. I'd imagine that trailer has got to be 10k lbs? I know the new 1 tons are rated for a lot, but thats still pretty dumb.

Still overweight for a 2020 HD.

Looked up a JD 460E (looks kind of like that truck) empty wt 32,000.

that trailer is rated heavy with the cat and the dump truck. the spread axles and 17.5 tires say to me its fine. hell i have pulled 40k back with a single wheel one ton.

Almost every steel tracked machine I've seen, helped un load or load has been hooked that way, even 80k lb+. If it's over ~50k lbs or something, you're supposed to have more chains, but they almost always hook the track like that. With the right low bed, you can just use a binder at each corner with no chain.

If that old Chevy had been loaded backwards, the jeep might have made it

the trailer is the nicest thing in that picture, local dealer sells them, I've looked them over multiple times, really well made trailers IMO

Withvthe wieght of that bed and big ass axle id say it would be balanced/a push. Thats to much truck for that trailer regaurdless of the jeep 1/4t suspension. Those fucking thing sag with a bumper alone.

Last edited:
Screenshot_2020-06-26 The Other Guy ( plan_b_fab) • Instagram photos and videos7.jpg
Screenshot_2020-06-26 The Other Guy ( plan_b_fab) • Instagram photos and videos6.jpg
Screenshot_2020-06-26 The Other Guy ( plan_b_fab) • Instagram photos and videos5.jpg
Screenshot_2020-06-26 The Other Guy ( plan_b_fab) • Instagram photos and videos3 (2).jpg
Screenshot_2020-06-26 The Other Guy ( plan_b_fab) • Instagram photos and videos2.jpg
Screenshot_2020-06-26 The Other Guy ( plan_b_fab) • Instagram photos and videos1.jpg
Screenshot_2020-06-26 The Other Guy ( plan_b_fab) • Instagram photos and videos.jpg

Big gay trucks down. Someone didn't secure their load very well. Supposably a semi hit the tow vehicle on the way to a show.

Almost every steel tracked machine I've seen, helped un load or load has been hooked that way, even 80k lb+. If it's over ~50k lbs or something, you're supposed to have more chains, but they almost always hook the track like that. With the right low bed, you can just use a binder at each corner with no chain.

I was showing the broken ramps, guess they weren’t up to the job loading that dozer.....

Top Back Refresh