What's new

Big Dumb Loads

1723645818620.png

Saw this work of art in Gila Bend yesterday. Tacoma stuffed in a little box truck toying another toy. All had Oregon plates, betting heading south of the border.

USMC Gunny I stopped in Gila Bend for some diesel a few years ago. In the twenty minutes I was there, I saw quite the diverse group of folks roll in and out....including one brand new GMC, lifted sky high, huge wheels, blasting mariachi music. Guy hopped out like he owned the place....music still blasting. Quite the sight. Interesting place to say the least.

More Scammell recoveries.

The whole series is great. It's kind of remarkable what you can do with what's basically a small MDT with 100hp if you throw literally every trick in the book thrown at it and give up any hope of traveling beyond 30mph or so.

Also that 5th wheel setup is so comically over complicated and asinine. :laughing:

I wanna see him back that train up! :laughing:
"hmm did I loaded that last trailer, whatever?"

take a long, wide turn

look at the last trailer without getting out

"looks good to me"

take a deep run into field & turn around to straighten everything out to exit the field

I see that stuff almost daily driving west on I10 & I20 heading back to Mexico. If you or I tried that the DOT would have the truck(s) impounded and we'd be in cuffs. Those Mexican truck convoys blow right past weigh stations clearly overloaded and the DOT doesn't even blink. :mad3:

I see that stuff almost daily driving west on I10 & I20 heading back to Mexico. If you or I tried that the DOT would have the truck(s) impounded and we'd be in cuffs. Those Mexican truck convoys blow right past weigh stations clearly overloaded and the DOT doesn't even blink. :mad3:
No DOT wants those piles of shit in their weigh station forever. Mexicans will just walk away and leave it there.

Local cement truck is overweight by 18,000 pds-

Pffft...that's nothing.

Long time ago...

Dumbass didn't even lose his job.

Reactions: RMO
Top Back Refresh