What's new

Big Dumb Loads

The kind that drive around heeps stuck in potholes?
:flipoff2:
Sorry bout yer feelers...
And fukk the gvt. overlords.
0827111431 (1).jpg
I could see that sitting there and not hurting anything, but wouldn’t it trash the tailgate if you roll it off? Maybe they grabbed it with an excavator.

Nope...
But this n weights almost as much as the truck plus 2k for the trailer:flipoff2:
Did lift the rears off the ground before it slid out...
20240726_081050.jpg
Again, not big or dumb if placed right on the trailer.
What’s the pos truck weight, 4k?
4+4+2=10k.
My truck trailer and ex
8750+8000+13250=30,000. Not big or dumb, just a lot.

It’s the BDL thread, not the Look at my gay ass Toyota thread:flipoff2:

I could see that sitting there and not hurting anything, but wouldn’t it trash the tailgate if you roll it off? Maybe they grabbed it with an excavator.
I took the gate off and backed into the pile of landslide debris.
Then used a come along to get it loaded...
But yea
It was a long 1/4 mile drive.

This pulled up besides me today as I was eating lunch. I sound all weird cause this bark dust from Chinese Camp is getting to me. Funny as hell tho, CHP looked over at me, put his arms up and mouthed WTF? I just laughed……🤣🤣

I came up on one of these one time, k10 or k20 rolled off the front of somebody's car trailer. Helped them get it back on the deck. Pretty rural area, hillbillies, I probably wouldn't have helped if they were in town. I suggested they tied it down better the 2nd go around:laughing:

I came up on one of these one time, k10 or k20 rolled off the front of somebody's car trailer. Helped them get it back on the deck. Pretty rural area, hillbillies, I probably wouldn't have helped if they were in town. I suggested they tied it down better the 2nd go around:laughing:
I hate how most of the time the bigger issue is getting it sorted before the cops show up vs just getting it back on the trailer safely. Because you know they aren't showing up to help but write tickets and call tow companies.

I hate how most of the time the bigger issue is getting it sorted before the cops show up vs just getting it back on the trailer safely. Because you know they aren't showing up to help but write tickets and call tow companies.
Some guy in india with a google voice number can probably call in a swatting that'll keep them busy.

Top Back Refresh