What's new

Big Dumb Loads

Fuckin desert dwellers. :shaking:

Do you really think nobody else did that?

There's dozens if not hundreds of "quality paving" and none of them are using that partial phone number.

I didn't bother to click through to their websites to see who uses red trucks.
:laughing:

I was still stuck on the spruce goose. my bad. :beer:

if only there were some way to, whats that word, google? :laughing::flipoff2:

I was simply kidding, not putting any other effort into it.

Remember that dude who sold his truck a place, then have it show up on TV with ISIS? If not, GOOGLE it. :flipoff2:

Impressive that four horses can pull that.

ohc=Cp9keEetbBsQ7kNvgFtMwNY&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.jpg

Dang it.... I am kicking myself for not taking a picture of some Mexicans double flat towing some junk vehicles out of Green River UT. One was an obviously rolled pickup towing two wrecks, the other was something like a beater Lexus towing an SUV and a small ricer.
The shit looked fucking sketchey as all shit. :eek::eek::eek:

Dang it.... I am kicking myself for not taking a picture of some Mexicans double flat towing some junk vehicles out of Green River UT. One was an obviously rolled pickup towing two wrecks, the other was something like a beater Lexus towing an SUV and a small ricer.
Typical mexican road train! :laughing:

see them every week, headed west out of DFW.

Can’t take the credit, there’s a facebook group that has a bunch. I just steal the cream of the crop and throw them here.

There’s some good videos but I can’t figure out how to post them as it’s a private group.

I’m just waiting for someone to catch arse towing something with a lesbru.

Any day that ends in Y.

Top Back Refresh