What's new

Big Dumb Loads

I want that truck. :laughing:
Me too!

ohc=BeAEhUQPQlgQ7kNvgH4AXGY&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.jpg
Does the car on the shoulder have a exhaust stack or is that for height check? :homer:

Here's some foreshadowing for all of y'all women who get your panties in a knot over flat towing.
Got the vehicle out of its hole and the tow bar rigged up. Had to leave it there because between three Lesbarus and two more sets of snow tires on the property we couldn't come up with four tires that we had confidence would make the trip back. So that means you all get to await part 3.

20240519_121747.jpg
20240519_134157.jpg
20240519_152640.jpg
20240519_152644.jpg

you didn't bring spares with?
I was gonna and then he said not to bother because of all the cars and snow tires he had.

Probably could've made do airing them all up and crossing my fingers but didn't really want to be changing tires on that on the side of the road in full view of any cops that might drive by and pretty much nothing had gone smoothly thus far that day so I didn't wanna push my luck.

gotta bring spares, then you'll never need them
moment you don't bring them then god looks down and says 'fuck you peewee'
Yeah that's pretty much how it works. Truck had a brand new spare tire on it and the four touching pavement were the same ones I bought it with 7yr ago and they weren't new-ish then. :laughing:

I'm seeing 8 lug wheels. So 2x7500lb
The trailer is all of 5k so (ignoring tongue weight) we're looking at about 10k lb of payload I'd say.
But that dump truck isn't 20,000lb, unless it's full of dirt!

I think the issue is that his burb was at 2x it's rating with questionable tongue weight, not that the trailer was actually overloaded

I'm seeing 8 lug wheels. So 2x7500lb

I didn't bother zooming in beyond "oh yeah that looks like a tag trailer you'd pull with an MDT". :laughing:

I think the issue is that his burb was at 2x it's rating with questionable tongue weight, not that the trailer was actually overloaded
Probably.

if only there were some way to, whats that word, google? :laughing::flipoff2:

Fuckin desert dwellers. :shaking:

Do you really think nobody else did that?

There's dozens if not hundreds of "quality paving" and none of them are using that partial phone number.

I didn't bother to click through to their websites to see who uses red trucks.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh