What's new

Big Dumb Loads

ohc=LlRVH6O43doQ7kNvgHIEd8F&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.jpg

AI generated answer lied to me.

Distance from australia to antarctica​

The distance from Australia to Antarctica varies depending on the specific location in Australia and Antarctica. However, the average distance from the southernmost point of Australia, which is Tasmania, to Antarctica is approximately 4,218 miles (6,788 kilometers).
AI-generated answer. Please verify critical facts. Learn more
:laughing:

While at the gas station, in searchlight NV...I was admiring this meth shed shack.:laughing: mounted in a half ton:lmao:

Young Tweaker dude...I pull out..and he pulls out in front of me almost getting t boned by a car:shaking:..

So he guns it...left front tire is almost off the ground..and bottom right of the camper is no shit scraping...only reason he didn't tip it right there....

It's pretty windy on the highway and he's running 80 mph while I pass him to get away:laughing:...hes all over the road:eek:

Guess this could go in the meth thread..:laughing:
20240517_112613.jpg
20240517_112518.jpg
20240517_112908.jpg

1716209496477.png

1716209533800.png

I was all loaded up heading out to Moab (from MI) with the buggy when it became apparent my trailer axles gave up the ghost. Lost 4 tires on the passenger side in one mile. I was about 100 miles from home, so that'd be 400 tires. This guy came out of Indiana and dragged it home for me. Pretty impressive...

Fake. But the Jalopnik Reddit screeching about how it would destroy the truck has aged like milk now that we live in an age where everyone with a smartphone has seen enough TikTok to know what small trucks can generally survive at least once. :laughing:

Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 11.48.45 AM.png

Reactions: Clb
H O W Gullible must one be to buy into that after all....:lmao::stirthepot:
sheeples
if you are in the market for a nissan frontier..... you might just love those ads (and believe them)

Top Back Refresh