What's new

Big Dumb Loads

ratchet strap

441136854_1464561380851249_7888260883768270235_n.jpg
Who names their daughter
Ratchet Strap:grinpimp:

Surprised they only have a set of duals on the back. I would have thought that locomotive would weigh 50k at least.
And the tires were worse back then too.

Low travel speeds plus not having to give a shit about axle weights count for a lot. :laughing:

And the tires were worse back then too.

Low travel speeds plus not having to give a shit about axle weights count for a lot. :laughing:
Were they, though? We’ve got tires from back then sitting in the yard holding air and still holding up heavy stuff. Newer tires eventually go to shit just sitting there.

Were they, though? We’ve got tires from back then sitting in the yard holding air and still holding up heavy stuff. Newer tires eventually go to shit just sitting there.
Some of them tube tires hold air ridiculously good

reminds me I gotta ask 45 next time he's talking about balloons
it seems like in the last 10-15 years tires got a lot more cracky, figure they took something out that was causing genital cancer in pygmy goats or something

how funny would it be to see that dickhead pulled over by DOT and fined for being overweight?? :laughing:
Never happen. The local big city cops have a mobile post they set up at events. Dually pickup and a tandem dual trailer. By the law that’s a cdl load. They just roll it with whoever.

For that matter the sheriffs department has a mobile trailer they pull with like an ‘83 cab over single axle Freight liner with an allison that they bring out every couple years. I’d be real surprised if they have a cdl driver.

Bentz seems to set his up a little tongue heavy. I'm guess 500-600 tongue weight.

Maybe another 600lbs of donuts in the back seat?

Never happen. The local big city cops have a mobile post they set up at events. Dually pickup and a tandem dual trailer. By the law that’s a cdl load. They just roll it with whoever.

For that matter the sheriffs department has a mobile trailer they pull with like an ‘83 cab over single axle Freight liner with an allison that they bring out every couple years. I’d be real surprised if they have a cdl driver.
I’m a firefighter and with my license I’m allowed to drive anything with emergency lights. Most of our trucks have air brakes, etc and the county has a tractor trailer for tech rescue .
Just guessing there is a similar provision for cops.

Reactions: Clb
Top Back Refresh