What's new

Beer Exchange 2020

photo34779.jpg
And then?!?!?!?!?! Some of us are waiting impatiently.

Barley wines..... delicious barley wines!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey i forgot to put this together, and will do it tomorrow afternoon

sorry.

Sending these to my wife's uncle in Georgia. Ca beer.

photo35065.jpg

Last edited:
I put it together. We are lopsided again. Im stepping out to make it easier. If you partner doesnt reply to your PM or can do it Ill trade with you

I started sending some of the messages with this different messaging system and it hit me for spam for sending the same message too many time sin 5 mins..LOL

beer exchange 2020.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine as well. Already started prepping for this. Will Take a run to the stores about an hour from us to get the good shit.

I put it together. We are lopsided again. Im stepping out to make it easier. If you partner doesnt reply to your PM or can do it Ill trade with you

I started sending some of the messages with this different messaging system and it hit me for spam for sending the same message too many time sin 5 mins..LOL

Looks like my name was left off, can trade with you if interested in TX beers to even it up. :flipoff2:

Looks like my name was left off, can trade with you if interested in TX beers to even it up. :flipoff2:

No shit, i have no idea what happened, ya we can do that, i work in AR too so i pick some of that stuff up.

HEY!!

Start a new message, dont fuckin reply to that one..i now have a couple of address to send a polaroid of my dick to

Packaged up my beverages today to ship out.

REMINDER: you want to seal all the contents inside a bag so if one breaks, it will not leak out of the package causing your shipment to be pulled from transit.

20201209_111648_resized.jpg

Um...I signed up in post #51...but I don't see my name on the list. Anyone else missing a beer exchange partner?

I didn't sign up, but I'd do it. LMK if you didn't get paired and I'll get something rounded up
Edit: Provided you are in ConUs

I'm headed out to my favorite spot for the THIRD time... one beer in particular has been out of stock. The manager assured me he would have it on the shelves again today, and my partner needs a couple heavy-hitters (14%+ ABV) in there.

Success!!!

One lucky dude, coming on up...

Hell yeah, I'm clearly from the same area as you. Suprised an MN guy would buy WI beer though :flipoff2:

The Castle Danger brew reminds me of their Ode IPA, I'm going to buy a 6-pack of those so I can keep 5 for myself.

Hell yeah, I'm clearly from the same area as you. Suprised an MN guy would buy WI beer though :flipoff2:

The Castle Danger brew reminds me of their Ode IPA, I'm going to buy a 6-pack of those so I can keep 5 for myself.

I'm a transplant, and I drink beer from all over the US (and world).

The Castle Danger George Hunter Stout is an interesting mix between being a Stout, yet quite hoppy at the same time. It makes for a lighter mouth feel and more enjoyable for those who don't like the heavy, robust Imperials... like the Fat Elvis or the Bourbon Barrel Stouts by Central Waters (the Bourbon Barrel comes in at 14%, the Fat Elvis at 10.8%, and the George Hunter at "only" 8.0%). The Surly 13 Maple Barrel Imperial Stout is at 12.5% as well.

The lighter brews are the Lift Bridge Juice-Z NE IPA at 5%, and the Grain Belt Nordeast and Schell's Cream Ale bring up the rear at 4.7%.

And yes, I bought a 6er of the Castle Danger, 4er of the aged Central Waters, a 6er of the Fat Elvis, a 6er of the Cream, a 6er of the Juice-Z, and a 12 pack of the Nordeast. The only single I bought was the 13... 'cause at 13 bucks, that would add up too quickly.

Top Back Refresh