What's new

Beer Exchange 2020

Just a warning to the non-red skulls....do not fuck your partner on this. Justice will be swift and with it comes a membership to the dildo of the month club.

That is not a threat to some here, more of an incentive.

In, MA / NH. As long as Trillium continues their delivery service, I can include their stuff. Too lazy to go there.:flipoff2:

I'm in from the land of beer, Washington! Last time I think my guy was in Virginia...but it could've been Texas :smokin::homer:

In.

Can I get anywhere in the US that isn't California? I've had CA every single year I've done this lol

edit: I've just used some egg foam or bubble wrap around the sides and then bubble wrapped each bottle. Never had anything break.

I did something similar when I shipped to Canada last year. Packed it all inside of a styrofoam insulated box. Bottles all made it ok.

In.

Can I get anywhere in the US that isn't California? I've had CA every single year I've done this lol

edit: I've just used some egg foam or bubble wrap around the sides and then bubble wrapped each bottle. Never had anything break.

I did something similar when I shipped to Canada last year. Packed it all inside of a styrofoam insulated box. Bottles all made it ok.

You all are packing it wrong!!!

05FC4591-AF1B-4BA0-A669-577173FA68AF.jpeg
Went up to Seattle last weekend..... only reason I visit that shithole!!!!

I'm in as a NorEastaahhhh (California). Got some 10%+ maple stout micro from Virginia last year and it was bad ass! If I could get my hands on another bottle, I'd....give you cost plus shipping on a micro bulk order.

Last edited:
I am in, From Texas. Have done the last couple of years.

I am willing to do this, but what I really want is a Canadian pen pal that can get and ship me Victoria Bitter. It is an Australian beer available in some parts of Canada but not in the US. I woumd be happy to send some of our fine Arizona local brews back in return.

Goddamnit. How'd I go so long without noticing this thread. I'm in as always. I'm in Sacramento CA, but I travel the entire left coast on the regular. Someone sent me a maple stout from NH last year that I'd kill to repeat. Just tell me what it was and you're likely gonna get a present on the rando.

Goddamnit. How'd I go so long without noticing this thread. I'm in as always. I'm in Sacramento CA, but I travel the entire left coast on the regular. Someone sent me a maple stout from NH last year that I'd kill to repeat. Just tell me what it was and you're likely gonna get a present on the rando.

This was hidden in the TP until recently.

Top Back Refresh