What's new

Beer Exchange 2020

My shipment from STFUGregJ50!!! Showed up today. After digging through the sprayfoam to get to the inner box, I was rewarded with this group of beers.

photo39176.jpg

Got my spread from north Mayheco. Somebody has been paying attention. Thanks bro!

Hope you enjoy them. I don’t think I got a RGV strong sent out but if I didn’t I wish I had. But maybe I did. It’s a 10%er. And unfortunately I dropped a few that I was hoping to send out that were in the 9-11% range. FML. :homer:

got mine sitting in the fridge tonight. Will be sampling a few for new years weekend :grinpimp: I was a little suspicious of the bubble wrapped barrel ale and my wife told me to go outside so I wouldn’t get glitter everywhere. :laughing:

F46B27C0-61A5-412C-9573-4B5A2373F5FE.jpeg

F46B27C0-61A5-412C-9573-4B5A2373F5FE.jpeg

Got my awesome lineup from dwygrsshpr from Delaware. Had the 2 ipas from mispillion river today and they were amazing!! Thank you!! I'm glad this tradition carried over:flipoff2:

And I got a wicked selection from Samy - very cool labels on all of them and have been trying to decide when to crack some of them open. I already had the Rich Mahogany (red ale - third form left). Delish. I liked this label so much I removed it and stuck it on my toolbox in the shop!

P8fDlZE.jpg

20201230_135634.jpg
Thanx Austin. All arrived intact and the perfect temp to enjoy!! Hopefully yours arrives at some point.

Cheers!!!

Thanx Austin. All arrived intact and the perfect temp to enjoy!! Hopefully yours arrives at some point.

Cheers!!!

Glad it made it all the way up there!

I have to admit, you drew the short end of the stick when it comes to somebody to exchange with. Growing up in the home of Anheuser Busch we mostly drink Bud (bug light), Bud Heavy (a actual Bud) or Busch I never venture far outside of those to be able to know whats good. :rolleyes:

Now my exquisite tastes have evolved into Busch Light in fall and winter, Bud Light Lime in spring and summer. They're like a fine champagne :lmao:

Those are all from my local town, the Zwickle is the only one I've drank more than just 'trying' so hope you enjoy them.

Not sure if you're a bourbon person or not, but that Knob Creek I sent is best when made into a mixed drink of some sorts. I was on a bachelor party doing the bourbon trail and the bachelor bought a barrel from Knob Creek. It was a big ordeal, they pulled down several barrels from the racks for us to sample and pick from. Cool experience, bottled that myself, good stuff.

anyway ...... you enjoy that American Flag sticker :flipoff2:

And I got a wicked selection from Samy - very cool labels on all of them and have been trying to decide when to crack some of them open. I already had the Rich Mahogany (red ale - third form left). Delish. I liked this label so much I removed it and stuck it on my toolbox in the shop!

P8fDlZE.jpg

mmmmmmm pliny!

A_G went over the top. Thanks! Will put the shared cooler away for next year. Added a sticker to remind me.

So my coworker scotch afficinado bought me a bottle of scotch. I poured exactly one drink had 3 sips and decided it wasn't for me, hopefully it does you better.

F5 was my daily drive for a long time, the astro dog is now.

Dnr is good in doses think its like 14%

So my coworker scotch afficinado bought me a bottle of scotch. I poured exactly one drink had 3 sips and decided it wasn't for me, hopefully it does you better.

F5 was my daily drive for a long time, the astro dog is now.

Dnr is good in doses think its like 14%

Ha, scotch has that affect on some.

Have you made it through the TX selection yet?

I have to admit, you drew the short end of the stick when it comes to somebody to exchange with. Growing up in the home of Anheuser Busch we mostly drink Bud (bug light), Bud Heavy (a actual Bud) or Busch I never venture far outside of those to be able to know whats good. :rolleyes:

Now my exquisite tastes have evolved into Busch Light in fall and winter, Bud Light Lime in spring and summer. They're like a fine champagne :lmao:

:

well to sound as Canadian as possible..... im sorry for your taste in beer!
thefinger.gif
and I'm also sorry for what i sent you, you may want to sit down while sampling some of Southwestern Ontario's finest.....assuming it makes it down there.........

well to sound as Canadian as possible..... im sorry for your taste in beer!
thefinger.gif
and I'm also sorry for what i sent you, you may want to sit down while sampling some of Southwestern Ontario's finest.....assuming it makes it down there.........

Did you send that man a puppers?

to be honest, i dont remember what i put in the box, but i can guarantee it was better than Busch and Bud Light.....

1EFD17D4-0F10-4E36-90B6-68F2E8601CFA.jpeg
scooter2374 Got a great surprise in the mail a couple days ago. Good packing! The vacuum bags were a great idea. One was lost in shipping, but the entire beer was contained in the bag.

thank you!!

scooter2374 Got a great surprise in the mail a couple days ago. Good packing! The vacuum bags were a great idea. One was lost in shipping, but the entire beer was contained in the bag.

thank you!!

You're more than welcome. Be careful with that 120 minute, it is typically a 17%er.

Reactions: GRM
im starting to think Austin is going to....... shit still hasn't shown up.....as far as i know.......

im starting to think Austin is going to....... shit still hasn't shown up.....as far as i know.......

Got it today! Nice package man! :grinpimp: (no homo)

I didn't even get it all open and somebody was into the Oreos :lmao: ..... I literally just set them down lol

IMG_0497.JPG

The beers look awesome, and I'm not gonna lie, super excited about the Ketchup Chips and Coffee.

IMG_0500.JPG

glad it finally showed up!! 🇨🇦sorry🇨🇦 its not busch light but im sure you'll cope! :fawk: looks like the chips may have sacrificed themselves for the cause..... always a gamble.

enjoy!!!

So I will ask one more time before we put this year's exchange to bed, did anybody get fucked and not receive their beer?

Top Back Refresh