What's new

Beer Exchange 2020

Sign me up ,( great lakes region ) got some great beer from out east , I believe I had TiTRD last season , If you get him as a partner you will be pleased.

States only please.

What you got last year. Vermont is loaded with good beer.
Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20200102_111843117.jpg Views:	0 Size:	393.4 KB ID:	204160

I've decided I'll offer to do a double trade if possible. One with a rando, and one with anyone that can get me a 12 of Feyston Maple Stout. That shit made me question the value of food calories.

Last edited:
I've decided I'll offer to do a double trade if possible. One with a rando, and one with anyone that can get me a 12 of Feyston Maple Stout. That shit made me question the value of food calories.

VT beer. I can get it.

When’s this shit going down. I want some Fkn stouts! :mad3:

:flipoff2:

Ill be updating this post as this continues

For the very few guys that have no idea what this is.

This is the christmas beer exchange, where i randomly pair people to exchange beer with eachother.

Signups last from Today 10-2-2020 to weekend of thanksgiving soo what is that 11-28-20. The goal is to have your shipment arrive with your tradee by 12-25-20

We used to ban people for ghosting or not shipping. New place new punishments?
Whos the mod here?

Can we make the sucker only see evernoob posts? entire forum only

New folks.
You pick 6 local craft beers to you and ship them off you can send more you cant send less. You can send knick knacks or not thats up to you'

If you want to do this post your location and if you want and are willing you can opt in for international trade. The canadians have some great beer.

One note about international trade is it does make it a little more expensive.

As far as packing tips i usually just ziplock bag my shit, wrap everything in bubble wrap and put it tightly in a box

That works 85% of the time. Some of the others might post their solutions to shipping i really dont want to copy the entire other place thread.

Like always if you have done this before tell me where you got your last shipment from ill try to make it different. I have lists from the last 4 years and if your name has stayed the same after the move ill also cross reference to those and TRY to ensure you dont get to trade with same person again.

AND GO
see above:flipoff2:

I’m in again this year if I’m not too late. From Livermore, CA

Top Back Refresh