What's new

Beadlock wheels out there?

If you read. This customer got a refund.

Yes. The company we were under contract with ( for transfercases) sold July 26th of last year. Leaving both TWF and it's customers hanging. Where we refunded 6 months worth of customers their transfer case money. Sucked for the customers and for Trail Worthy. But the real truth needed told. Thanks for sharing this post, giving us the chance to tell the rest of the story. Something of which I hadn't gone public with until now. We are 100% in the beadlock business and have been. We are also developing a new transfer case. Those details will come out later.

Take care,

Todd C. Wooten

Owner: Trail Worthy Fab
I saw the refund comment and figured everyone got left hanging for a bit but thanks for adding info.

So does Hero cease to exist now?

Last edited:
I saw the refund comment and figured everyone got left hanging for a bit but thanks for adding info.

I believe the manufacturer is selling them without the middle man.

For legal reasons I have to take the 5th. I can tell you as the founder and inventor of Hero. If you buy from it's current location you are not buying from us nor do we stand behind anything they are or have done.

Inventory was taken from one location to another without TWF involved. They even went as far as to start a company name/website that was the same name, font etc that we invented. I'm the company that owns the design, the prints etc. There were investors with the company that TWF was under contract with. They too had their money stolen. The legal actions are bigger than TWF vs the said person/company.

We have dropped the name of the transfer case that we founded. Will support it but are releasing a new case.

Corporate bullshit/greed in short. The amount of time I have with attorneys on this one would not even believe. They are saying they "bought" my former transfer case name to those who call them. FALSE. I received not one penny. They took all the inventory from a former aerospace company and it's investors and are trying to enter the industry. They even changed the name of it since. Again..... I'm not getting into any details (only sharing what's public) as there is more than one one company that has had to shovel the shit of bad business. All I cared/care about was customers got their funds back. Every case Trail Worthy shipped out with our brand on the bearing cap. Something people bought knowing a level of business from a company that's been in the industry for 19 years. It's all working out for the way better.

Last edited:
I believe the manufacturer is selling them without the middle man.

They don't manufacture, inventory left one building, assembled in a run down piece of shit of another building. Took my IP name, started a website using the name and same logo that is all over our prints/IP. Even sent cases out with the TW logo on the bearing caps. While using our vendors.

Last edited:
For legal reasons I have to take the 5th. I can tell you as the founder and inventor of Hero. If you buy from it's current location you are not buying from us nor do we stand behind anything they are or have done.

Inventory was taken from one location to another without TWF involved. They even went as far as to start a company name/website that was the same name, font etc that we invented. I'm the company that owns the design, the prints etc. There were investors with the company that TWF was under contract with. They too had their money stolen. The legal actions are bigger than TWF vs the said person/company.

We have dropped the name of the transfer case that we founded. Will support it but are releasing a new case.

Corporate bullshit/greed in short. The amount of time I have with attorneys on this one would not even believe. They are saying they "bought" my former transfer case name to those who call them. FALSE. I received not one penny. They took all the inventory from a former aerospace company and it's investors and are trying to enter the industry. They even changed the name of it since. Again..... I'm not getting into any details (only sharing what's public) as there is more than one one company that has had to shovel the shit of bad business. All I cared/care about was customers got their funds back. Every case Trail Worthy shipped out with our brand on the bearing cap. Something people bought knowing a level of business from a company that's been in the industry for 19 years. It's all working out for the way better.
Understandable on the 5th and appreciate the info.

Anyone know anything about these wheels? They look like some sort of Hutchinson-style two-piece beadlocks with CTIS. I first saw them on the 4623 car at King of the Hammers, but I saw them on a Jeep Marvin from Flex Rocks and Rollovers posted recently as well.

B0197E53-391F-4466-84D4-C51F87B2359A.png

E79D8E73-4B9E-4C6C-B7DB-D4E23CC7575E.png

Anyone know anything about these wheels? They look like some sort of Hutchinson-style two-piece beadlocks with CTIS. I first saw them on the 4623 car at King of the Hammers, but I saw them on a Jeep Marvin from Flex Rocks and Rollovers posted recently as well.

I found a podium photo for John Williams who drives the 4623 Jeep. Rock Monster Wheels was tagged in it, so they might be hutchinson wheels, but I cant find anything while searching.

They are Hutchinson prototype wheels with CTIS.

Another gimmick for Jeepers with too much money.

They don't manufacture, inventory left one building, assembled in a run down piece of shit of another building. Took my IP name, started a website using the name and same logo that is all over our prints/IP. Even sent cases out with the TW logo on the bearing caps. While using our vendors.
What is the correct website or ordering form? The one linked above or something else?

Take care,

Todd C. Wooten

Owner: Trail Worthy Fab
We had another thread around here discussing your unfortunate absence, as a few of us were looking for the "soft 8 style" pressed centers for H1 beadlocks. Would you be able to give us the scoop on those?

Thanks for the update Todd.

Why ? It's very complex and has 0 advantage unless you're racing on often changing terrain.
I see only drawbacks.
I frequently find myself wanting to air down to 10psi to drive on someone's lawn without ruts or deal with their mud pit of a driveway without too much throttle (primarily only a problem in the RWD van when empty) for my usual junk buying/selling shenanigans but I also need to be able to do highway speed. Sure I can air down but that's a PITA.

Yeah, I'm making do just fine but being able to change pressure with the flick of a switch and a little waiting would be real nice and I would air down/up for circumstances much more if that were an option.

The only part that's complex is getting the air from the axle to the spinning hub. The rest is just an OBA system.

What is the correct website or ordering form? The one linked above or something else?

We had another thread around here discussing your unfortunate absence, as a few of us were looking for the "soft 8 style" pressed centers for H1 beadlocks. Would you be able to give us the scoop on those?

406 YJ

A thread about what's going on (within limits) would be nice. Until I read your post here, I thought TW just done blowed up, like companies do sometimes.

"Buy wheels here, don't buy here, we're still alive." would do it.

Good luck- sounds like you're hip-deep in shit.

Last edited:
I would love ctis.

I like going down to 15 or so on dirt roads, then hit a patch of soft snow and 3-5 psi is nice. Then the opposite going back down to the pavement. Also in winter snow wheelin, 2-3 psi is nice for bad spots. Gaining or losing 2-3 more psi with elevation change can be annoying also.

For a pure crawler, I agree, it doesn't make sense.

Why ? It's very complex and has 0 advantage unless you're racing on often changing terrain.
I see only drawbacks.
you couldnt be any more wrong :laughing:

reliable ctis would be a game changer for people that like to crawl and go fast, along with people that drive on the street and dirt roads frequently

i would use ctis every day on both my wheelin rig(some days i like to crawl and some days i like to pretend im a racer, airing up and down tires every day is lame as fawk. i also live several miles down a dirt road and being able to droip down to 15-20psi when i hit dirt would be amazing for my work/tow rig(50psi sucks on rough dirt roads but i need it for pavement), id use it all the time.

Last edited:
CTIS is reliable, what are you talking about?

Rich Jeep people will be all over this.

Dynatrac and some other companies will make plenty of money off of people that think that you need to change your air pressure because they "drive on the street and dirt roads frequently".

CTIS is reliable, what are you talking about?
:homer::homer::homer: if you could read properly you would realize i was implying that a reliable ctis would be a game changer, as in its not currently reliable/available so it hasnt been a game changer

Dynatrac and some other companies will make plenty of money off of people that think that you need to change your air pressure because they "drive on the street and dirt roads frequently".
yep youre just dumb :laughing:

no one said they need to, they KNOW its better and makes your vehicles ride better, i guess youre just a city boy :laughing:

id say for a pure crawler, that drives on the street and doesnt get towed on a trailer to the trail, the ctis would be perfect for them. no more getting out and airing down before the trail and no more getting out and airing the tires back up for the street, wouldnt get any better for those that like doing quick day trips

Yup air down when the leave the pavement. Better ride, more life outta the tires, and a hell of alot easier on the roads when things are wet. Pretty cool. Weyerhaeuser was running them

They adjust tire pressure on the fly?

I always thought truck tires couldn't really be aired down?
i know its popular in australia, they have a shit ton of dirt roads

example

bepop should tell them they dont need it though :laughing::flipoff2:

Trail Worthy is 💯 in business. Please call our shop line as we are here to help. For the first time in almost 20 years custom wheels with custom powder are shipping out in under 2 weeks. Our inventory is 5x what it’s ever been.

Top Back Refresh