What's new

2002 TuRD

Went wheeling this weekend, was supposed to go to Golden mountain in TN but they closed the park on Tuesday, in advance of the remmanats of a hurricane that was forecasted to dump winds and rain all over TN starting on Friday. So we all wanted to go wheeling, so we picked AOP in TN and said f it, if it rains it rains, it rains there all the time anyway. Well it rained for a total of 10mins at like 2am on Friday, then nothing:smokin:. This was seriously the dryest I have ever wheeled that park. Truck did fine, all had fun!
1000002835.jpg

1000002834.jpg

1000002827.jpg

1000002829.jpg

1000002825.jpg

1000002836.jpg

That one's for YotaAtieToo - not flat, that's my trail pressure:laughing:

Last edited:
Couple of bitch lines with a dumbass "spotter" :flipoff2:

Seriously though... Beautiful terrain..

I think if you fully committed you wouldn't have had to pull cable.. The truck works well.

Couple of bitch lines with a dumbass "spotter" :flipoff2:

Seriously though... Beautiful terrain..

I think if you fully committed you wouldn't have had to pull cable.. The truck works well.
Yea I thought I was further right than I was. That under cut is like 40"+ deep and taller than the truck and I was worried I was going to bind up and break something. After seeing the middle video I called myself a dumbass:laughing:, as an added bonus that's where I wasted my tailight:lmao:. The xj behind me was further right and made it by sliding his axle tube right up the edge of the slab and bounced up, didn't dawn on me to slide the axle up it. This is the line I should have been on:
1000002794.jpg

1000002797.jpg

Yup. You have wheelbase on him as well.

Whatever, we can all be armchair 'wheelers...

Random questions, what’s your wheel base and does your cab have suicide half doors in the back?

Top Back Refresh