What's new

wtf? banned from pirate

I wonder if VS might be a little more interesting in selling the board now lol.

Have you done anything on their platform that would violate their terms?

I had my sig saying I moved here ... oh and I maybe had a post telling people about this place locked on their front page while they spent nearly 3 days "upgrading" lol

I wonder if VS might be a little more interesting in selling the board now lol.
Nope. They bought it for the volume of existing content, not what it could be.

have had this up for a avatar for over a week....no banning yet....

image_8643.png

I'm not really pressing any buttons over there but I did just delete the link to pirate on my shortcuts bar and replace it with irate.

I had my sig saying I moved here ... oh and I maybe had a post telling people about this place locked on their front page while they spent nearly 3 days "upgrading" lol

Nope. They bought it for the volume of existing content, not what it could be.

ya, I'd say you're the original attention whore re; irate. :grinpimp:

can we shorten it to OG-HO then? :flipoff2:

I'm not really pressing any buttons over there but I did just delete the link to pirate on my shortcuts bar and replace it with irate.

...and here I thought you were the old school internet ruffian savior :lmao: :flipoff2:

...and here I thought you were the old school internet ruffian savior :lmao: :flipoff2:

My captain save-a-ho days are long gone. Nothing can save that place now. But on he bright side JoeW is now one of the funny ones on the board.

I may have been drop banned.:laughing:....Sharing because I thought it was funny. I basically replied that I don't care much about it anymore.

beat banning.PNG - Click image for larger version  Name:	beat banning.PNG Views:	0 Size:	85.9 KB ID:	62765

Not banned yet but someone edited my profile pic today.

ZyAwL92.jpg

Do ya now, and I was attempting to keep that fact a secret, you have gone and blown it you sorry sack of fish gizzards.

We know you joined 3/18/2006 ^

Frank(I know you're reading this :flipoff2:) and I have been battling it out. He changes my profile pic and sig, i change it back . I guess he got tired of searching for me :laughing: :flipoff2:
Click image for larger version  Name:	frank.jpg Views:	0 Size:	51.6 KB ID:	63508

So is HGTD not allowed over there now?

Post delete, a big nope. Therefore, thread delete is off the table. Another board I use just swapped to XenForo - same right side ad bullshit and ads throughout every thread. Oh, and the ghey-assed smilies with conversations instead of pms that top admin can read... CAN'T DELETE POSTS anymore either. Mother cawk suckers.

edit; haven't posted on that board in weeks, yet I received 12 trophies in the last 10 days. :laughing:

Last edited:
Post delete, a big nope. Therefore, thread delete is off the table. Another board I use just swapped to XenForo - same right side ad bullshit and ads throughout every thread. Oh, and the ghey-assed smilies with conversations instead of pms that top admin can read... CAN'T DELETE POSTS anymore either. Mother cawk suckers.

edit; haven't posted on that board in weeks, yet I received 12 trophies in the last 10 days. :laughing:
Just a FYI, the admins have always had the capability of readin PMs, it just depended if they had installed the add-ons to do so.

Aaron Z

Just a FYI, the admins have always had the capability of readin PMs, it just depended if they had installed the add-ons to do so.

Aaron Z

I could be wrong, But I thought I remember a big ass Fuck You war about that years back. An Admin commented about a "private" conversation other members had over PM's in a thread. I could be wrong, but it sure sounds familiar. And the name calling would have only happened on the other board. None of the other forums I'm on would have let it play out, they would have gone straight to closing the thread and banning people.

Again, I'm old it might just be my meds.:lmao::lmao:

I could be wrong, But I thought I remember a big ass Fuck You war about that years back. An Admin commented about a "private" conversation other members had over PM's in a thread. I could be wrong, but it sure sounds familiar. And the name calling would have only happened on the other board. None of the other forums I'm on would have let it play out, they would have gone straight to closing the thread and banning people.

Again, I'm old it might just be my meds.:lmao::lmao:

I sort of remember that. I'm old too, so we may BOTH be wrong. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh