What's new

wtf? banned from pirate

Boss

Rabble-Rouser
Member Number
Loc
Salem Oregon
There must be some real butt hurt going on.. I got banned from pirate no explanation,no definition of time. The only thing I can think of I did wrong was name drop the !rate 4x4 with an explanation point.:laughing: .. I've been banned before but they give you a reason and a timeframe usually. Does that mean I'm perma banned?

ChemTrail442

Member Number
They finally noticed the drop, lol. I wouldn't expect your exile to be lifted since you mentioned their competition.

Lilyota

***erated
Member Number
Loc
Bolivar MO
I thought I had seen Tramps as 20 days or something like that.

I don't see an end in sight for yours though:laughing:

Lilyota

***erated
Member Number
Loc
Bolivar MO
We could all go in and do a letter per post in a row?

Like the

R

E

P

O

S

T

Days

ExWrench

Random Dude
CAL4
Member Number
Loc
East Bay, CA
Being decently aware of JKO history, there's a "funny" (not "haha" funny) circular timeline at work here:

JKO was created (kinda' sorta' part of PBB but not really :homer: ) by PBB folks in reaction to a JK site referred to aptly as "North Korea".

In Eddie Oh's NK JK site (Waste 'o' LIfe, AKA WAL), people who mentioned other websites or non-supporting vendors were banned :mad3:.

So, PBB spawned a JK-specific website to give folks an actual open forum in which to discuss Jeep JK stuff- it rocked, seriously.

JKO underwent the "upgrade" before PBB did, but I still had PBB, so it was ~tolerable. Then PBB got teh AIDS too :frown:

Now, PBB is ironically turning into a BAN and DELETE nightmare that gives Eddie's North Korea a true peer.

So basically, IBB is to PBB what JKO was to WAL (though PBB went full-on North Korea after IBB started).

Nothing epic there^. But from the perspective of someone who started on JKO, a reciprocal journey that's ironic as a fawk :shaking:

Redwagon

never fear!!!!
Member Number
Loc
NWA!!!!
posted this

yup

we went to a real web site

not this shit hole

try I r a t e 4 x 4 . c o m

lets see how long it takes to ban me.....:flipoff2:

Clb

another toyota from P.R.K
CAL4
Member Number
Loc
Envision Proofreading. First 50 club
Playground Politics...
Guess they were listening (but not caring) so they made a short list of the shit disturbers..
Now the butthurt little girls are being mean...
Lol

Boss

Rabble-Rouser
Member Number
Loc
Salem Oregon
I had to get rid of cookies to go back and look....yep they changed it to pirate then banned me forever. Some sensitive mofos.:lmao:

SLOWPOKE693

🖕TROUBLES🖕
race
Member Number
Loc
Somewhere in Texas
You just have to make it slightly less obvious like I did. They edited Boss's post and banned him, yet the very next post is mine with basically the same message just not as in your face.

Alpine4x4

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Central Washington
All I did was call the moderators faggots:laughing:

pbbbanned.jpg

khxor

Member Number
They've moved to pre-emptive banning now. Registered the username lrate, banned before the obligatory 1st post in the newbie thread. Apparently the mere existence of the username is spam. :laughing:
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

TRINDU

PBB Orphan
Member Number
Loc
Central TX
Looks like Beat95yj is the one editing the posts. It's a shame Frank's been reduced to policing a new regime on a dead forum.

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
They've moved to pre-emptive banning now. Registered the username lrate, banned before the obligatory 1st post in the newbie thread. Apparently the mere existence of the username is spam. :laughing:
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Try this user name. Pee irate4x4

707offroad

Bro-tastic
Member Number
I just logged into pirate for the first time since may 19th. I posted something will probably get me axed

Yota Up

Granite Guru
Member Number
Instead of typing out Irate4x4 over there, why not just post pics with it clearly spelled out? Not like they're going to edit the pics to change it to a P. They'd have to go through and delete each pic one by one. Bunch of people posting pics all over the place would be time consuming to whack a mole I'd think...

Toreadorranger

Atomic Test Lab Rat
Member Number
Loc
CT
One thing of note, is at least Joe W is lurking here. I'm sure him, larryboy and bubba the wanker are reporting all of those posts.

Toreadorranger

Atomic Test Lab Rat
Member Number
Loc
CT
Instead of typing out Irate4x4 over there, why not just post pics with it clearly spelled out? Not like they're going to edit the pics to change it to a P. They'd have to go through and delete each pic one by one. Bunch of people posting pics all over the place would be time consuming to whack a mole I'd think...

Might be better to watermark and replace a bunch of photos in threads

SLOWPOKE693

🖕TROUBLES🖕
race
Member Number
Loc
Somewhere in Texas
One thing of note, is at least Joe W is lurking here. I'm sure him, larryboy and bubba the wanker are reporting all of those posts.

They got my avatar picture in less than an hour after I posted here. I knew I shouldn't have posted it. Those fucksticks were to stupid to figure it out on their own though. :laughing:

AGJeff, Larryboy, JoeW, Bubble the Head and the rest of the Canadian knob gobbling fucksticks that are on here lurking and crying (cause aint shit goin on where your at!:lmao:) can eat a dick.

trampas

Don't Re Member
Member Number
Loc
San Mexico
We needed another thread on this like VerticalScope needs another pbb.

It's public and god knows who from over there is reading it, besides the obvious J_W and JK the Bubble Head.

Bout to move them both upstairs to the lounge. Rlly.