What's new

wtf? banned from pirate

laa4bxg.jpg
Someone started a thread over there today asking for movie recommendations. I suggested The Iratee Kid then the whole thread got axed.

Last edited:
JoeW is just an arrogant prick who lurks here and reports back to his circle jerk crew like a little bitch , fuck him , nobody needs him , just stay where you're at Joe.:flipoff2:

JoeW is just an arrogant prick who lurks here and reports back to his circle jerk crew like a little bitch , fuck him , nobody needs him , just stay where you're at Joe.:flipoff2:

. . . maybe he comes here because you're tugging so hard on his nuts :flipoff2:

So I got my answer after being detected trying to sign in several times. I was banned for dropping "spam" I'll sleep better knowing that bothered the leftist assholes so bad they had to silence me. :smokin: My work is done there. :usa:

pirate.PNG

Last edited:
The real question is. Do they delete your old posts when they ban you?

I had them remove my account, so all my posts got a random 6 digit #, anywhere I was quoted it shows my ID and if you know the 6 digit number all of my posts come up. and apparently I'm popular, I'm winning awards and trophy's since I've been gone:lmao::lmao:

I just posted in one of those argument threads.. 1st time I posted over there in maybe a week.. sooo much drama

and no, so far I have not shared my new video link over there..

I had them remove my account, so all my posts got a random 6 digit #, anywhere I was quoted it shows my ID and if you know the 6 digit number all of my posts come up. and apparently I'm popular, I'm winning awards and trophy's since I've been gone:lmao::lmao:

That number is just whatever your member number was.

They do zero actual randomization or anything. I had a nice email exchange with them about it, and finally they referred me to their policy/legal team who at which point they stopped responding. I think the only option beyond that was to actually send them a threatening letter from a lawyer, which I debated, seeing as they actually are not operating in compliance with Canadian law and I am in Canada I think they would likely offer to delete my content in exchange for going away. :ogre:

But I can edit out my personal shit now, albeit a bit slowly, and that's good enough for me.

That number is just whatever your member number was.

They do zero actual randomization or anything. I had a nice email exchange with them about it, and finally they referred me to their policy/legal team who at which point they stopped responding. I think the only option beyond that was to actually send them a threatening letter from a lawyer, which I debated, seeing as they actually are not operating in compliance with Canadian law and I am in Canada I think they would likely offer to delete my content in exchange for going away. :ogre:

But I can edit out my personal shit now, albeit a bit slowly, and that's good enough for me.

This was the first time going back and looking, and I didn't have any useful info like a build thread or any tech so it's not screwing any continuity if I did delete my posts

An all out board war should be ok by now.
They can never delete our stuff fast enough if it's a dedicated attack.

Vagina scum banned me for writing eyerate4x4.
Buncha pussies. In over 20 years as a member on the old board, never a ban.
Fawkem with a rusty blender.

Are they equal opportunity banners, do they have as much hate for yotatech or is it solely irate?

I tried a couple of times

No ban...

Meh, not worth the efforts...

bye bye PBB you will be missed.

I tried a couple of times

No ban...

Meh, not worth the efforts...

bye bye PBB you will be missed.

It’s sad. Been lurking there since 2000ish. Just need to figure out a way to drive new members here. I have been enjoying this place immensely!

Here’s a thought....

what if everyone one registered with accounts on PBB using old username plus @irate4x4.com

like [email protected]

the idea being, whenever (even years from now) someone on PBB or google searches for a user name, The irate portion pops up as well.

Top Back Refresh