What's new

wtf? banned from pirate

Why yall keep going over there? P-rate is that ex-girlfriend that was hot shit the whole time you were together... but now she's strung out on meth, ain't got no teeth, lost her good job, got kicked out of that badass apartment... and yall sitting there at the edge of the trailer park watching her through binoculars. "Oh look LOOK LOOK she's got a pipe in each hand!!! LOL!!!!!"

Don't worry about that bitch. She's done.

I'm sitting on the fence pointing and laughing. Bitch ran me off, now I intend to enjoy her loneliness.

Reactions: Clb
who's left over there that gives enough of a fuck to even drop the band hammer?

Cricket and the dousch still hanging out there making sure the "transition" is going smoothly?

I'm sitting on the fence pointing and laughing. Bitch ran me off, now I intend to enjoy her loneliness.

Sounds like my relationship with my ex wife. Just sitting on the sidelines giggling to myself. :laughing:

I haven't been back to pbb since I came here other than to look at something in the park. Fugging ghost town, too bad I liked it there.

Why yall keep going over there? P-rate is that ex-girlfriend that was hot shit the whole time you were together... but now she's strung out on meth, ain't got no teeth, lost her good job, got kicked out of that badass apartment... and yall sitting there at the edge of the trailer park watching her through binoculars. "Oh look LOOK LOOK she's got a pipe in each hand!!! LOL!!!!!"

Don't worry about that bitch. She's done.

Been back one time ya twat. Holster that derringer and ride hard into the sunset :laughing:

Haven't been banned , but I don't visit that shit show anymore , thanks Austin < SP ? I'm a dozen beers in so spelling is questionable at this point.:flipoff2:

While we are talking about her...

What's going on with 4x4-16.com? Is it still keeping up with the mirror-site?

Why is pirate norway still the same but pirate russia looks just like vertical scope's current pirate? I realize that norway was never bought, but is the russian site some kind of hacker copy, or did VS buy the russian version too?

While we are talking about her...

What's going on with 4x4-16.com? Is it still keeping up with the mirror-site?

Why is pirate norway still the same but pirate russia looks just like vertical scope's current pirate? I realize that norway was never bought, but is the russian site some kind of hacker copy, or did VS buy the russian version too?

It's possible Nordic pirate didn't upgrade software where Russia did?

I wonder if they are losing financial support yet...those that pay to advertise. I'm sure alot less clicks.

I wonder if they are losing financial support yet...those that pay to advertise. I'm sure alot less clicks.

I think most of the $$$ that comes from owning the site come from random Google search/internet clicks and not really red/blue/yellow stars

I think most of the $$$ that comes from owning the site come from random Google search/internet clicks and not really red/blue/yellow stars

I would think traffic to and on the site would calculate into advertising. What good is it to advertise on a dead site?

Reactions: Clb

.no is privately owned, has no traffic and thusly no desire from the owner to spend any money "upgrading"

Top Back Refresh