What's new

Win!

That excavator bucket stove looks awesome, but doesn't seem practical. I'd be tripping over the teeth every time I added wood.
and a door that opens not on the vertical?
fuck opening that heavy ass door against it's own weight and having to prop it open or whatever.

it's neat, but there's all sorts of shit that would piss me off about operating it.

and a door that opens not on the vertical?
fuck opening that heavy ass door against it's own weight and having to prop it open or whatever.

it's neat, but there's all sorts of shit that would piss me off about operating it.
Would have been better flipping around 180 and putting the door in the back. It looks cool but takes up too much indoor real estate for what it is.

I'd rock it for sure :grinpimp:

Not sure what the writing says BTW, if it says c*** in a foreign language it's not my fault
Screenshot_20221231-100417_Chrome.jpg

I'd rock it for sure :grinpimp:

Not sure what the writing says BTW, if it says c*** in a foreign language it's not my fault
Screenshot_20221231-100417_Chrome.jpg
translate.google.com is your friend.

"I don't even know how to sign it"

or "I don't even know what to call it" is probably a better translation.

I don't know what to call it either...

Gap still looks the same, he probably just threw a wider board in the middle, and hasn't painted it yet. Gap looks the same as between the drawers on the bottom, it'll look fine once it's painted. :grinpimp: :flipoff2:
ya, move the bottom to match the rest ?

thanks for the update:flipoff2:

Added a stile to the top, not yet painted.
They were supposed to be near touching just like the bottom.

This whole deal is me making peace with wood working, I've never been any good at it and that is proving to still be true :lmao:.

Once a year I get one of those, but damn if I didn't go use it up on January 1st. Don't expect another one until 2024, I wouldn't want to disappoint this crowd with high expectations. :laughing:
did you get that idea from the post directly above yours by any chance :flipoff2::laughing:

Between the bike and the guys body language, he would definitely fit in around this place. Prolly a pretty fun guy to have a drink with.

The back end has a height adjustment. Pick up the spike wheel when not on the ice?
probably just to keep you from sawing through...

edit: on second thought it was probably used as saw? why would those slots extend down so far if it was to be used as a motorcycle?

There's companies that resell used aircraft tires for ag use. Pretty popular for implements IIRC.
I know. They work good on pneumatic tire stuff that never leaves pavement but you don’t want to run solids. One day I’m gonna pick up a set for my loader and groove them for traction. :smokin:

probably just to keep you from sawing through...

edit: on second thought it was probably used as saw? why would those slots extend down so far if it was to be used as a motorcycle?
That’s exactly what it was. Ice for ice boxes prior to refrigeration. There’s also pics of model Ts and As set up the same way.

Top Back Refresh