What's new

Win!

don't come here, it's flat and it sucks.
You'd probably be lost, beaten and maybe dead in under 20 minutes in Santa Fe. :laughing:

1672871720895.png

I watched them drive the windmill blades by, no steering trailer wheels.
I work for a company that builds bridges. they ain't got nothing like it either.
and our ladder truck is only sized for about a 4 story building, so no need for there either.

Everything in my state is flat, and laid out in a perfect grid. Not hard to move big shit around.
1672872363854.png

enclosed

and there's a bunch of photos without any rear steering transporting windmills.

I'm not a fucking idiot. I have never seen a man in the back of a trailer steering it.
ever.
in my life in anything other than a video on the internet.

no one said you were
maybe it is a DOT thing shrug

I have seen the blades go down the road here too, but I don't recall if there was a rear driver

They come through town pretty often. 3 of them took 1 exit too soon and ended up stranded in front of my work for about 6 hours. They had to raise power lines and remove street signs to get them out. I’ve never seen one with a steerable rear.

I watched them drive the windmill blades by, no steering trailer wheels.
I work for a company that builds bridges. they ain't got nothing like it either.
and our ladder truck is only sized for about a 4 story building, so no need for there either.

Everything in my state is flat, and laid out in a perfect grid. Not hard to move big shit around.
The windmill blade trailers around here are remote control steer. The passenger in the pilot truck behind them steers it.

They must have used the same drunk Hispanic on a drunk donkey to lay out the streets there as they did in my hometown.
not as bad as Seattle

everything is an afterthought

including filling in downtown to the second floor of every building and starting over at one point

probably should do it again the way everything is going:grinpimp:

That's pretty neat. How do you keep it from over heating? I've never dealt with an outboard that old but assume they were water cooled too.
That is probably air cooled by the looks of the shaft. Lots of the old small motors were.

Words n shit

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1672944357084.jpg
    FB_IMG_1672944357084.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 1670566594591.jpeg
    1670566594591.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 103
Top Back Refresh