What's new

Win!

X-fLs7w&tn=RDLouT-3urY6Q24k&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

The mooning gargoyle of Freiburg minster. Legend has it that a disgruntled stonemason created this gargoyle and positioned in the the direction of the city council building. Council members had commissioned him for some of the stonework of the minster and had not paid him for his work.

_nc_ohc=cwdU4GBzouoAX9R9qtu&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

I interpreted flare at the end of the pipe to not mean the cap that was installed. When I was doing underground utilities we called those caps and these bell ends.
64144C23-7DBC-4299-9FAA-5650BD4728B2.jpeg

I interpreted flare at the end of the pipe to not mean the cap that was installed. When I was doing underground utilities we called those caps and these bell ends.
64144C23-7DBC-4299-9FAA-5650BD4728B2.jpeg
Not seeing a flare, looks like what you are calling a cap to me, if it was a flare it would be the same color/texture as the pipe, not the same as the shoulder on the cap:
Additionally, that same picture was in Farmshow and they said:
https://www.farmshow.com/a_article.php?aid=36497 said:
Loader-Mounted Tool Holders
“I got this idea from a friend’s Facebook post, and my father-in-law and I put it into action on our Kubota 46 hp. loader tractor. It gives us extra room for storage, and we always know where our chains and tools are,” says Ryan Foley, Powell Butte, Oregon.
The loader frame has a 4-in. dia. tube between the arms just ahead of the tractor. Foley bought a pvc tube to fit inside the tube and cut a wide slot along the top of it, then threaded a pvc cap onto the end of the tube.
“I used to keep chains on the operator’s platform but they were always in the way or falling off the platform. My tool holder is a better way to hold a few chains and small tools,” says Foley.
I have also seen it done with a vented cap to let water drain out over on TBN: Please show me your tractor chain storage solutions.
torque-tube-chain-storage-jpg.jpg

And in the loader lower bracket:
p1060221-jpg.jpg

pic-12-jpg.jpg

Aaron Z

I'd like to make that for my dad, but I know it would just get piled back on the floor of the tractor after the first time he needed chain.

He also uses that tube to run a chain through when he ties it down on a trailer.

Not seeing a flare, looks like what you are calling a cap to me, if it was a flare it would be the same color/texture as the pipe, not the same as the shoulder on the cap:

I have also seen it done with a vented cap to let water drain out over on TBN: Please show me your tractor chain storage solutions.

p1060221-jpg.jpg

pic-12-jpg.jpg

Aaron Z
Jusr telling you what I had to tell the supply houses in order to get the correct product. It could very well be a regional thing.

p1060221-jpg.jpg

pic-12-jpg.jpg

Aaron
Jusr telling you what I had to tell the supply houses in order to get the correct product. It could very well be a regional thing.
ETA. Flare and Bell end in google search are the same thing

Top Back Refresh