What's new

Win!

2781672840892.jpg

Saw this yt short. Could fit in this thread or another. Maybe someone can make it a meme.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">They picked the wrong day for this lmao <a href="https://t.co/oS9LtcQHrk">pic.twitter.com/oS9LtcQHrk</a></p>&mdash; Lance🇱🇨 (@BornAKang) <a href="">January 4, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Audio is awesome....it's fake..oh well mines is real :laughing::laughing:

One handed....am I shot..oh fuck yeah..:lmao:

that's gotta be some weird mountain west coast shit.

never seen anything like that on the road here in the flat landia.
They do it in europe too but at like 5mph with "specially designed trucks" and with chase cars from five different government agencies and thirty union lackeys standing around in high-vis.

I’ve seen the type you posted in the video, that being said. The one I posted looks like home brew and made from spare parts.

Yeah me either. Which is unusual because we have a steel bridge beam manufacture in town. They build huge ass I beams.

everything I see is if if needs to steer in the back the pilot car dude has a remote control.

we have a lot of windmill blade trailers going through here. they use a cable system on the shorter ones, cables criss/cross from the front to the rear and pull the trailer steer axles the direction they need to go. the longer ones use a pilot car with a remote control like a toy car.

I’ve seen the type you posted in the video, that being said. The one I posted looks like home brew and made from spare parts.
The one you posted looks like the lead rig blew a tire and knocked the cabin off the rear steer on the last job. they just had to keep running it. :laughing:

Yeah me either. Which is unusual because we have a steel bridge beam manufacture in town. They build huge ass I beams.

everything I see is if if needs to steer in the back the pilot car dude has a remote control.
We use them at Boeing for moving wing parts. Teamster drivers.

you have never seen that?!
now day trailers are enclosed and all F1 cockpit roomy. That thing looked old as the Titanic

ever seen the Fire Department Ladder truck with a driver in the back?

Got the get the long stuff from where they are build to where they will be installed :grinpimp:
I bet if you start looking, you will see it more

you have never seen that?!
now day trailers are enclosed and all F1 cockpit roomy. That thing looked old as the Titanic

ever seen the Fire Department Ladder truck with a driver in the back?

Got the get the long stuff from where they are build to where they will be installed :grinpimp:
I bet if you start looking, you will see it more

I watched them drive the windmill blades by, no steering trailer wheels.
I work for a company that builds bridges. they ain't got nothing like it either.
and our ladder truck is only sized for about a 4 story building, so no need for there either.

Everything in my state is flat, and laid out in a perfect grid. Not hard to move big shit around.

Everything in my state is flat, and laid out in a perfect grid. Not hard to move big shit around.

I wanna see this perfectly gridded road system. Map please.
Gotta be boring AF. The road down to roswell has a section that is 25 miles straight as an arrow. 285 N outtah Alamosa is 45 miles straight. I fucking HATE those stretches and will do a whole lot to go around em.

Last edited:
I wanna see this perfectly gridded road system. Map please.
Gotta be boring AF. The road down to roswell has a section that is 25 miles straight as an arrow. I fucking hate that stretch and have been known to detour 30+ minutes around it to not have to go down it.
Huron-oh.gif

Top Back Refresh