What's new

Win!

That's the "I dont want to strip the **** screw".

You hit it with your purse. Its simultaneous down pressure to not strip with the ever so slightly turn.

I have one I stole from my father. Who stole from his father. Has yet to fail us.
I know wtf the manual impact is. :laughing::flipoff2: (i believe mine also may have been acquired from father/grandfather)

WTF is that wrench/screwdriver abomination, the Head-Strip-o-Matic 3000?

JFC let me fix this for you guys.

Fuck that noise. The OG impact driver is worlds better. <---- That.

TF is that wrench/screwdriver abomination posted prior, the Head-Strip-o-Matic 3000?

Fuck that noise. The OG impact driver is worlds better.

tu7bt7-SHpyL44PQDTGNkcWYVh5DkbeEpWUzu1Jk0&usqp=CAc.jpg

Those are awesome unless you own a Samurai. Then the just make divots in the sheetmetal.

I think thats how they are all acquired. Everybody has one, Dont know anybody that has bought one
I've purchased one.... I was about 10 or 12 years old and left my dads out in the dirt/rain for a couple weeks. It was a rusted mess when I found it, and my dumb ass didn't even bother to clean it. I hid it way back in his tool chest.
I don't remember how much it was, but it took birthday $$ and a month or so of mowing lawns.
I helped him move almost 35 years later and the case still had the plastic on it.... he never even opened it.

That's the "I dont want to strip the **** screw".

You hit it with your purse. Its simultaneous down pressure to not strip with the ever so slightly turn.

I have one I stole from my father. Who stole from his father. Has yet to fail us.
I bought the HF one and the bit exploded the first time I tried to use it. Good idea, shitty bits.

I can never find it when I need it, and find it when I don't need it and think to myself, I will remember that is where it is

next time, can't find it again

but when the stars line up, it works every time

it is all about the level of commitment if the wham delivery :grinpimp:

There's pulling classes where you have to wheelie and then feather the clutch down in order to move the sled.

But I can see how they wouldn't be popular in parts of the world where nobody can relate to getting it done without taking out a loan on overkill equipment. :flipoff2:

15:15 is a good illustration of just how much weight an old MDT can skid if you've got the load transferring weight to the rear.

Last edited:
There's pulling classes where you have to wheelie and then feather the clutch down in order to move the sled.

15:15 is a good illustration of just how much weight an old MDT can skid if you've got the load transferring weight to the rear.

"HAVE to" ?
If you want to pull good you pretty much have to lift the wheels, but actual class requirements?

"HAVE to" ?
If you want to pull good you pretty much have to lift the wheels, but actual class requirements?
It's not a requirement but with the load and the class restrictions you'd be pretty hard pressed to get it moving without.

Whereas in your typical truck class with a movable weight sled it's pretty common to keep the tires on the ground even if they have fuck all for weight on them. The tractors seem to always lift tires.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh